• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its Saturday lets have some Fun

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a mercury issue with the older big fish? From Tobin? Used to go up that way a lot and to the hydro dam for pickerel but remember some residents talking about shouldn't consume too much so we stopped but fishing was great.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      Is there a mercury issue with the older big fish? From Tobin? Used to go up that way a lot and to the hydro dam for pickerel but remember some residents talking about shouldn't consume too much so we stopped but fishing was great.
      we never keep the big ones , small walleye sure good eating . don't think Mercury is as bad anymore . never keep jacks , just don't like them

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        we never keep the big ones , small walleye sure good eating . don't think Mercury is as bad anymore . never keep jacks , just don't like them
        Yea if you got a pick the walleye are a no brainer, big perch are also a favorite but hard to find anything over 6 oz anymore used to be upwards of #1,evolution I guess.

Comment

Horse we just have the Quapelle lake chain and well ill pass.

Maybe ill post fishing in the Gulf later well see. Friend has a boat he takes out.

But politics is whats controlling all things in Canada. From grain markets to to immigration to jobs to closures etc.

So yea its important.

Yes i laugh at the Fool in Ottawa.

But horse show me how I'm wrong. Tell us one thing that he has done that actually he's done right.

If he was a good leader not even a great leader i would sit back and not say a thing because the population of canada choose the liberals.

We conservatives screwed up kept harper to long. it was a mistake.

But the change society like Alberta did and Canada did doesn't work it elects morons and we see the results every day.

So I challenge you horse Show me how he's done good.

Comment

Economy getting going.

Comment

Comment

We may disagree but I support the legalization of weed, I have never smoked it but feel giving kids a criminal record for being kids was wrong. Other than that I would have to study on it some,I never gave any l politician a free ride as some staunch supporters do.

Comment

I apologize if i offended anyone for posting something positive.

Comment

No its true that Weyburn is looking for workers.

Lots went back East or moved on. Or said hell im to old for this shit.

Yes its positive but oil doubling is helping.

Now Horse were both on the same page with Weed.

Its legal in Amsterdam hell i visited a Koffee shop. Years ago.

But i agree it is stupid giving a young gun a criminal record for a minor amount. Now if his trunk is full throw the book at him he's a dealer.

Also the local dudes who have a small amount planted in the trees or field hey its stupid to give these guys a criminal record.

Now the guy with a Quonset grow opp. Ah he's a grower and seller.

Thats not going to cut it.

So we do agree on one thing.

Comment

The Grammys were total garbage. Rapping politics, that's all they have become. Hillary Clinton and her crew added to the ruins. Did you hear the "CLICK"?

Comment

They better realize soon that people are voting with the TV and not watching.

All of these shows are losing audience because it’s over move on and next election prepair better.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...