• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas Wish

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Wish

A special wish to everyone for a very merry and relaxed Christmas with family and friends.

As well, a special thanks to all who have participated in this site over the past year. I have benefited from your experience and wisdom.

I hope 2004 brings a year of health and happiness for you and your family combined with bumper yields and high prices for crops, a resolution of the BSE issue for cattle and a return to profitability for hogs.

Thankyou Charlie;

One reason Christmas is very special, is because it helps us realise how blessed we are here in Canada.

I hope 2004 will bring blessings to everyone, that the love portrayed in the Christmas Spirit, kindness to each other, no matter which neighbour we think of... that we forgive each other and work for the greatest ever 2004!

Thankyou everyone for your thoughts, dreams, and even for sharing the odd nightmare too.

We are all stronger if we work together in peace and integrety!

Comment

Tom4cwb You can say that again. Best wishes to you and yours.

Comment

I agree with all of the above. Enjoy the company of those around you and let it extend throughout the year. Keep your dreams and don't be afraid to share the highlights and the problems, not only here but with others near and dear. Merry Christmas!!

Comment

Ditto
          Merry Christmas and best wishes to you all from the UK
          All the best for 2004.

Comment

Merry Christmas and all the best to you all in the new year. Thanks again Charlie. Barrie

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...