• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weather

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GDR View Post
    EN canada forcast has the low tommorrow night of minus 3. Here I thought I was done seeding!
    Where you at ???
    Sure cool air tonight

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Where you at ???
      Sure cool air tonight
      Hour North of Calgary. Pretty dry here, crops coming not bad but pastures and hay are in trouble. Lots of the poplar trees with the tree fuzz but little to no leaves coming.

Had a couple cool days now nice for working outside, bit of a mist happening tonight but so far none of the forcasted rain

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Too late.
        Same here. Did everything wrong... sprayed viper pushing 6 nodes with the odd 7th till 3am in the fog last night cause I was otherwise tied up spraying striped flea beetles the last few days. Forecasted rain, if it ever materializes, would close my window.

Could have sprayed this morning, but last nights forecast was for rain to start around noon.

Low temperature of 3 forecast for tomorrow night...

Only thing I got right was the 6hr rainfast, so long as fog doesn't count...

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
          Same here. Did everything wrong... sprayed viper pushing 6 nodes with the odd 7th till 3am in the fog last night cause I was otherwise tied up spraying striped flea beetles the last few days. Forecasted rain, if it ever materializes, would close my window.

Could have sprayed this morning, but last nights forecast was for rain to start around noon.

Low temperature of 3 forecast for tomorrow night...

Only thing I got right was the 6hr rainfast, so long as fog doesn't count...
          It’s happens more than you think .
          Near impossible to get it to label

Comment

Looks like possible 80 mm in the Oxbow area SE sask next 2-3 days

Comment

Getting steady light rain and cool temps. here east of Edmonton again. Chances of drought this season just fell to 0% around here. Time to start looking for a good used grain dryer again though. Another season of drying discounts at the elevator and crop in field storage again this winter.

Comment

Raining here again..
                Anyone in need bring your water tanks..its free..

Comment

A few more inches and it would be better for some of us to pay the trucking for water trucks.

Comment

drought , what drought ?? sure enjoyed it while it lasted , lol
                    very thankful for the hot dry spring it was !!

Comment

Nothing better than that warm dry May but now it is raining again.

Comment

From 1 extreme to the other flooded out.
                        Water water everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                          From 1 extreme to the other flooded out.
                          Water water everywhere!
                          Careful B-lentil, someone might accuse you of complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            Careful B-lentil, someone might accuse you of complaining.
                            Not complaining ill take flooded over popcorn fart dry any day. Ive got my rubbers on. I get too look forward to the cereals and canola at least. Drought is disheartening, depressing....
                            Last edited by biglentil; Jun 1, 2018, 16:10. Reason: I

Comment

Comment

Nope, that ain't pretty.

But some people don't like when something realistic is mentioned.

We are full now. We are very close to three inches since last Thursday. As I said, can I please save some for later.

Yup, one extreme to another.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...