• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rained so Reading further input

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by recapped View Post
    Agreed Mrjade, this guy's intention from the getgo was to never deliver a single bushel of canola to Input.
    You and misterjade sitting in the office together at input? Hahahaha

Sure sounds like it.

there is just way too much power in the hands of lenders regarding farmers. this changed in the last while here and this group knows it and is using it.

Predatory lending is when the lender is well aware that they can benefit beyond a reasonable return given a situation

The judges have ruled that input was beyond bad in their methods.

Many on here have thought for a long time this is a group of rich government connected people that know the chances of farmers paying back under whathis it 18%, 30% or 60% interest are slim at best. Meaning the goal is to ultimately take advantage that knowing the farm programs are not working, rail services, lack of own seed use, input prices, fuel prices etc etc have diminished farmers ability and control as well as other lenders limiting working with farm families that there is this idea we ll put this out there and if you grab we ll take you for a ride meaning your farm. Regardless if farmers can pay back or not the interest involved is a lotto win.

In this particular case go through the court process and as we can see not looking very favourable the practices of input so far based on what judges have ruled. Even in the reply and the appeal by input the wording you can tell it's quite a conceded bunch knowing they have buddies in our government at their backs.

And as I said who would send out kneecappers to claim equipment? That all should have been done after a judge decided things shouldn't it?

I hope someone goes back and investigates the predecessor company of when and where this group got money io buy farmland prior to everyone knowing that our government was going to open the doors to foreign ownership??
    In my opinion on all of this this is a continuation of the insider play on easy money for farmland based on close ties to our political parties. Jmo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post

Sure sounds like it.

there is just way too much power in the hands of lenders regarding farmers. this changed in the last while here and this group knows it and is using it.

Predatory lending is when the lender is well aware that they can benefit beyond a reasonable return given a situation

Many on here have thought for a long time this is a group of rich government connected people that know the chances of farmers paying back under whathis it 18%, 30% or 60% interest are slim at best. Meaning the goal is to ultimately take advantage that knowing the farm programs are not working, rail services, lack of own seed use, input prices, fuel prices etc etc have diminished farmers ability and control as well as other lenders limiting working with farm families that there is this idea we ll put this out there and if you grab we ll take you for a ride meaning your farm. Regardless if farmers can pay back or not the interest involved is a lotto win.

In this particular case go through the court process and as we can see not looking very favourable the practices of input so far based on what judges have ruled. Even in the reply and the appeal by input the wording you can tell it's quite a conceded bunch knowing they have buddies in our government at their backs.

And as I said who would send out kneecappers to claim equipment? That all should have been done after a judge decided things shouldn't it?

I hope someone goes back and investigates the predecessor company of when and where this group got money io buy farmland prior to everyone knowing that our government was going to open the doors to foreign ownership??
      In my opinion on all of this this is a continuation of the insider play on easy money for farmland based on close ties to our political parties. Jmo!!!
      Well said !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post

Sure sounds like it.

I'm a distant neighbor to this guy Gustafason, have watched the goings on for quite some time. Maybe this tweet will enlighten.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SchmelingD/status/989225668608049152 https://mobile.twitter.com/SchmelingD/status/989225668608049152

Comment

Gormley is still repeating the of how good Input is for farmers. Maybe he can start farming and use them as his creditor. It’s a sure thing - success is in the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Gormley is still repeating the of how good Input is for farmers. Maybe he can start farming and use them as his creditor. It’s a sure thing - success is in the bag.
            If I was paid enough to say it....so would I.

I guess I can be bought.

Lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...