• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next 10 days ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next 10 days ..

Looks like we get about three more good dry days then a change with full moon coming .
    Looks like the majority of rain will go from the foothills west of Red Deer , through Camrose, Vegerville, Bonnyville and Meadow . Get as much crop off as possible in that stretch . Looks like we will be on the edge , which is normal if this does not change ....

Being a Sandbox Farmer(play farming) has it's advantages!(but I need to remember everything is relative..we only have one combine for our sandbox farm from the Slum of the Ghetto)

Hope to have all of the "cured" wheat off by Thursday.
    Then only one quarter at risk and everything else is "moisture proof"

Comment

I guess if we get rain it will be OK for soybeans wheat durum....flax won't matter ...the lentils will be ****ed. ...

Comment

I dont believe that forecast for a second.

Comment

Me either. Those dummies couldn’t predict **** all.

Comment

After Thursday, it is all downhill. Wet and cool is coming, it happens every year. Wish I had grown barley...

Comment

Still don’t believe that forecast?

It may be not far off

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...