• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump in big trouble

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump in big trouble

Mueller is getting close to Trump. Will the chants of lock him up be turned on the POTUS? His lawyer pleaded guilty to conspiring to pay off his pelvic associates at the direction of Trump so that it didn't become a campaign issue. Trump was involved and has clearly broken the law.

More importantly Cohen has information on the Russians and Trump, which will make it difficult for Trump to remain in office. This looks like the end for the Donald.

Is there anyone close to Trump who hasn't broken the law? LOL

"Cohen has information on a Russian conspiracy, says lawyer

Michael Cohen’s lawyer Lanny Davis has come out all guns blazing on a tour of the broadcast studios in the US today. He has reiterated the guilt of the president regarding the hush money paid to two women, and stressed his client possesses information about Russian interference that would be of interest to investigators.

He told MSNBC and Cohen knows information that would be of interest to special counsel Robert Mueller about a Russian conspiracy to “corrupt American democracy” and “a failure to report that knowledge to the FBI.”

It looks like draining the swamp meant a lot of mud to get caught in....almost like quicksand....

Comment

Maybe 2018 will go down in history as the year both the US and Canada turf the leaders at the same time ?? Hmmm

Comment

Toss em both , they are both doing irreversible damage to their countries in their own fanatical way .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Maybe 2018 will go down in history as the year both the US and Canada turf the leaders at the same time ?? Hmmm
          Probably better if midterms create a Democrat majority and curb trumps power and let due process expose any crimes if there is any. Don’t want another democrat prez. Drama boy might call a snap election this fall while his popularity will carry him to a thin majority or minority. It’s becoming more obvious if he holds off till next year he will go down.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Dream come true furrow , would be a dream come true !

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              Probably better if midterms create a Democrat majority and curb trumps power and let due process expose any crimes if there is any. Don’t want another democrat prez. Drama boy might call a snap election this fall while his popularity will carry him to a thin majority or minority. It’s becoming more obvious if he holds off till next year he will go down.
              Agree on the US situation for sure 👍

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Mueller is getting close to Trump. Will the chants of lock him up be turned on the POTUS? His lawyer pleaded guilty to conspiring to pay off his pelvic associates at the direction of Trump so that it didn't become a campaign issue. Trump was involved and has clearly broken the law.

More importantly Cohen has information on the Russians and Trump, which will make it difficult for Trump to remain in office. This looks like the end for the Donald.

Is there anyone close to Trump who hasn't broken the law? LOL

"Cohen has information on a Russian conspiracy, says lawyer

Michael Cohen’s lawyer Lanny Davis has come out all guns blazing on a tour of the broadcast studios in the US today. He has reiterated the guilt of the president regarding the hush money paid to two women, and stressed his client possesses information about Russian interference that would be of interest to investigators.

He told MSNBC and Cohen knows information that would be of interest to special counsel Robert Mueller about a Russian conspiracy to “corrupt American democracy” and “a failure to report that knowledge to the FBI.”
                And what do you think of your guys cpmplete distespect for women ??

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  "There is no room for racism in this country! You are not a true Canadian if you ask such questions! We need more diversity! Listen sir, listen to me, sir, we are one and no intolerance is tolerated! We must treat everyone equally! Phobia this, phobia that, love, acceptance, no inappropriate intweractions...."

Okay, who's up next for a spanking?

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    He is not my guy. Never voted for him. No doubt he screwed up 20 years ago. He apologized and there have been no charges. He is not the first politician to have a double standard. Most on Agriville also have a double standard and likely made similar mistakes in their youthful past. Partisans are trying make a mountain out of a molehill. Fair enough.

It is 20 years later and I support his push for respect and equality for women.

Trump and the republicans are at very low level on this issue. Trump supported Judge Roy Moore an alledge child rapist. Trump has sex with adult film stars and playboy models and likely Russian hookers. Probably groped and sexually assaulted numerous women. The religious right still support him inspite of his lack of “family values”. Quite the double standard. LOL

Comment

No double standard here, Trump likes women,so do I, but I don’t pay for them. Well, unless 49 years of marriage isn’t considered free??
                      Trump on Trump I say.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                        Who will take Trudeau down? This year or next? No one east of Winnipeg could connect a picture of Andrew Sheer and his name. BQ dropped off face of the earth. NDP will never match Jack's success in eastern Canada for a very, very long time the way they are going. BC has turned their back on the middle of the spectrum let alone the right. Surging unemployment in the maritimes could fuel hunger for change but unfortunately those without jobs usually vote for those who promise more EI and welfare benefits.

That leaves Quebec and probably Ontario primarily voting for Liberal candidates by default. Ford as Ont premier is the wild card. He will greatly help or greatly hinder the CPOCanada's efforts whether he tries to or not and Ontario will have to counteract Quebec's love for the idiot savant.

I hate to say it but I don't see a path to victory for anyone other than the Liberals in the next 12 months without an earthshattering development. Here is to hoping for Marvin Martian bringing an earthshattering kaboom in the near future.

Comment

Have the dems ever provided, what exactly was in their emails that were hacked, that got Trump elected? And as far as Podesta goes they haven't denied it as fake news or lies to the best of my knowledge which mainly comes from my mother that sits in front of Cnn all day thinking the world will end. She was right 30 years ago, tv really does rot the brain.
                          Last edited by macdon02; Aug 22, 2018, 13:01.

Comment

I can’t stand up for Trudeau or anyone elses past performance re social interaction. But I think that standards and tolerance has changed over the last 20-30 years. We are in the Me2 era where everyone can think of instances where they were “mistreated”. Can’t even listen to any of this crap! Today its ok, tomorrow who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                              It looks like draining the swamp meant a lot of mud to get caught in....almost like quicksand....
                              Yes Instead of Draining the Swamp he has Swamped the Drain !!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...