• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BASF. .....a big thank you

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BASF. .....a big thank you

Thank you for HEAT that takes longer to help dry down the crop than just roundup alone....21 days?

Thank you for now delaying my harvest into a week of rain because your products didn't work...

Thank you for a new excuse as to why it didn't work....environmental but not naming which one?

Thank you for keeping secrets about the residual effects of SOLO on durum. ....

Thank you for costing my farm a shitload of money using your products ....

Thank you for keeping saskpulse in the dark about your chemicals while they should be reporting to farmers of your deception ....they applaud your work....

Feel free to add more .....

Disclaimer: thank you notes from fallon on Friday gave me this idea....dumb****led farmer..tm

I thank that useless company every week as I look at my peas. And they get my Liberty life can't get any better.

Comment

We learned that lesson in 2016. Took twice as long to dry canola with chemical vs the swather. We bought a newer swather after that.

The residual on solo isnt just durum. Hits flax too. Found that out last yr.

Oversupplied lentil market, white mold in the soil for peas, we dropped pulses off the rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        We learned that lesson in 2016. Took twice as long to dry canola with chemical vs the swather. We bought a newer swather after that.

The residual on solo isnt just durum. Hits flax too. Found that out last yr.

Oversupplied lentil market, white mold in the soil for peas, we dropped pulses off the rotation.
        Jazz you gotta try soybeans....just try them for three years....

A 15 bushel crop of soybeans would be more profitable than 35bpa of peas or 20 bpa of lentils.

When you consider chemical costs etc...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

A 15 bushel crop of soybeans would be more profitable than 35bpa of peas or 20 bpa of lentils.

When you consider chemical costs etc...
          Agreed and your not polluting your soil with more disease and chemical residue upon residue.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            I assume these are RR1 and no seed costs? I dont think the profits on soybeans are better than other pulses when you have to spend $100 on seed.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              I assume these are RR1 and no seed costs? I dont think the profits on soybeans are better than other pulses when you have to spend $100 on seed.
              Yup RR1 but the high priced seed hasn't netted guys money.....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...