• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Percy

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4811581?

Interesting timing.

Yup. I remember a friend buying Monsanto shares after RR canola first came out. Haha. Who knew???
    Another neibor dances on MonSatans grave. Perception.
    DDT first one.
    Bye bye one more ag tool.

Comment

I Remember when we first got GMO canola, our markets tanked. Europe said no to gm canola and the price lost $3.00 per bushel. I think it affected the price for about 3 years till we made new markets in China. I still feel a bit pissed at Monsanto for making something the consumer did not want. We as producers had no choice as soon as it was released it could not be put back into the bag. I remember the canola police "retired police officers" coming to my grandpas farm and threatening him with multi million dollar lawsuits if he did not give them access to his land. He did not grow GMO canola. He was so worried and worked up over it he had a heart attack and died. Unbelievable that something like that was happening and was never brought out for the public to hear about.

Comment

Thanks for posting this pourfarmer, the article never really says whether Percy was involved with the film, is he still living?

20 years ago, hard to believe.

Comment

I remember that shit too. All while SA using for free. They did rather do it to themselves.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...