• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to a inch or two for our area day or Sunday. If we get tomorrow will be just at 50%.

Comment

You able to go today ?

Comment

16.1 now we have been going since 10 down to 7 hrs tonight then last canola

Comment

Right on , very lucky to be able to go 👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
            👍 Nothing much off here. 10% at best. Lots of peas still out. Elevator taking tough cause trains showing up and no grain. Yields look decent considering the early season flooding. Swathed everything cause of green crap and glyphosate not working. Couple local pockets my area included are super wet. This is an arid area so Not used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              👍 Nothing much off here. 10% at best. Lots of peas still out. Elevator taking tough cause trains showing up and no grain. Yields look decent considering the early season flooding. Swathed everything cause of green crap and glyphosate not working. Couple local pockets my area included are super wet. This is an arid area so Not used to it.
              Hand shelled some peas yesterday, testing 22.

Comment

Woke up and WTF is on its way towards our farm. Really we needed one more day to get to 50% done. Oh well, that's farming in Canada. It's not an F#$King CAKE WALK.

Siberia and Canada similar to grow a crop.

But what do I know?

Oh, Trudeau just did his big meetings in Saskatoon. Again the Fed Liberals have no idea what is going on in this country. They have destroyed everything they touch all in the name of Carbon Tax and JT getting to sit the rest of his life in a useless UN-appointed job.

The liberals are wrecking NAFTA and blaming Trump so stupid people in Canada Vote them in again and the Circus can continue. Two terms set for life is the game for these fools.

Sad part I can't believe Ontario Quebec and BC will fall for this shit.

We suffer.

Some Liberal please tell me one thing the fool has done that's actually helped, anyone.

Oh, the room in Saskatoon had more Liberals on the stage than actually were in the crowd. But the CBC and all news outlets made it look like a grand old Party.

Were Sunk.

Comment

Looks heavy

Comment

SF3. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but your illustrious PM is already in line for his Gov pension...he's been in Parliament since 08. 10 years already in!

Comment

But isn't the pension based on him being Pm for two terms really a gold key pension?

Then liberals he helped to get ahead will pay him to sit on boards ( they provide colouring books and crayons)

Comment

But isn't the pension based on him being Pm for two terms really a gold key pension?

Then liberals he helped to get ahead will pay him to sit on boards ( they provide colouring books and crayons)
                        Yes I suppose that is correct...never thought of that. Colouring books and crayons...lol.

Comment

Ah they pack them in in Saskatoon

Comment

The liberals are wrecking NAFTA and blaming Trump so stupid people in Canada Vote them in again...
                            "Were" sunk indeed with this kind of flawed analysis happening.
                            Still I guess it would be a more direct attempt at getting re-elected than channelling funding through a Conservative Provincial Government to a clothing manufacturer LOL.

Comment

Giver shit.

Good to hear your having a good crop.
                              I was over there mid august...i kinda thought was gonna be better than you were talking.....and that's great!

Biggest crop i have we have ever grown. Problem is 15% done. Same thing smoke screwed me up. I admit we are way behind a lot around here but i couldn't handle cutting crop that just wasn't ready. 2 week forecast has me stressed right out. Pretty concerned

Comment

Originally posted by HappyFarmer View Post
                                Giver shit.

Good to hear your having a good crop.
                                I was over there mid august...i kinda thought was gonna be better than you were talking.....and that's great!

Biggest crop i have we have ever grown. Problem is 15% done. Same thing smoke screwed me up. I admit we are way behind a lot around here but i couldn't handle cutting crop that just wasn't ready. 2 week forecast has me stressed right out. Pretty concerned
                                I remember sitting for the entire month of september....yup pretty stressed.. feel your pain...

But I remember wearing t shirts in November one year as well ....

Its all relative and when you finally reside yourself to the fact that not one person representing you gives a shit....well .....there are always neighbours licking their lips on your bad luck....thats the reality...

Meanwhile steel industry competitors form an alliance and extract funding commitments from Trudeau...

I get to listen to a saskpulse board member tell me how growing more is making the self centred fellow more money because growing less is the organic way and asking for government help with the pulse tariff somehow brings up CWB analogy....

we are really hooped in agriculture provincially federally and farm group wise....all buffoons looking out for their per diems and gold plated pensions....
                                Last edited by bucket; Sep 14, 2018, 07:12.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...