• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New , New Holland combines

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is a 33% cut enough to get anyone to change colours?? lol

Everyone,,, buyers, retailers and manufactures, know that a $1,000,000 list price won't fly, so prices had to be ratcheted down somehow.

How much did they cut the value of a trade?

Comment

Last paper has the used models we asked about last December, $100,000 less now too?

Offer a low ball number, they are all scared as hell! Bleeding with excess inventory.

Comment

There next sales pitch will read “no reasonable offer refused”. Let them sweat 😓.

Comment

Surprised it took this long to appear on here. Look at auctions sales in the last 6 months.

Two 2018 CX8.80s in my shed bought at a RB auction from Abbey SK.

Half price the local dealership wanted for the same model but 2017.

Deals are out there if you have the patience to look.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinger View Post
            Surprised it took this long to appear on here. Look at auctions sales in the last 6 months.

this is on new combines , not auction prices ?
            that have only gone up every year ?
            sign of the times , I guess
            Deere and case have been selling for half price at Ritchie's with 200 hrs on for years , nothing new .
            new holland even less

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
              I wasn’t doubting the numbers... was just questioning what they are doing.

Seems like expansion with tight margins is their game plan.
              Expansion is pushed heavily by the manufacturers. The larger the preorder of new machines the cheaper they are.

Had a long conversation with a sales manager at the local green dealership. He was saying that there is going to be a huge writedown on inventory.

More or less he said farmers have had it too good for too long and that dealers need a return on their investment.

I said if they hadn't wasted a fortune on the lavish facilities they have been building. They would be making plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinger View Post

I see yours were new also. Hell of a good deal !!!!
                Some guys would of paid dearly for “dealer financing”

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                  Expansion is pushed heavily by the manufacturers. The larger the preorder of new machines the cheaper they are.

Had a long conversation with a sales manager at the local green dealership. He was saying that there is going to be a huge writedown on inventory.

More or less he said farmers have had it too good for too long and that dealers need a return on their investment.

I said if they hadn't wasted a fortune on the lavish facilities they have been building. They would be making plenty.
                  Excellent reply

Comment

When the dealers have to advertise on kijijji, you know something is up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...