• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How stupid is JT or does he just not care.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How stupid is JT or does he just not care.

Click image for larger version

Name:	47343729_10156931229404083_722454219772133376_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	778246

Is it just me or do most Western Canadians feel we have a complete out of touch PM?

First ministers meeting was called and the original agenda had nothing, nothing at all about the oil problems in West.

Oshawa was on the agenda, probably bombardier looking for cash but no oil.

Does he hate us out west as much as most Western Canadians hate him?

I personally believe yes he does.

Why didn't he go to the funeral of George Bush? Every other leader attended. Maybe not some from Cuba but the rest showed up. Our boy missing in action.

Then the Screw up in South America with Workers and rural. WTF is he that messed up. But its ok to Grab a Small town reporter she was just not that big so he can do as he pleases.

Border crashers costing Canada 1.1 Billion.

And real people wanting to come to Canada getting Sent home because of no room at the Canadian inn.

This fools time is almost up. One year to go.

Stay off the MAXi PAD Team that will just split the vote and JT wins again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	47390679_718031061903959_8172519433604956160_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	778247

Trudeau Arrogantly Dismisses Canadians Who Oppose UN Global Migration Deal.

Why is Canada answering to the UN?

They are non Elected fools who think they are superior to the rest of us with Money from the General population of the world.

Comment

This is what happens when people that have never earned a real pay check get brought into politics....

I listened to Brian Mulroney's eulogy of George Bush.....there were two guys that gave a shit ....Mulroney and Bush....statesman....firm and steady...not for what they did but the way they handled themselves....

Cant say the same about Trudeau and Trump...

Comment

Agree we need someone who actually knows what a paycheck is or comes from making payroll in a business.

It's time for getting the country back.

Maybe the French figured it out.

Western Canada needs to wake up before its over.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          This is what happens when people that have never earned a real pay check get brought into politics....

I listened to Brian Mulroney's eulogy of George Bush.....there were two guys that gave a shit ....Mulroney and Bush....statesman....firm and steady...not for what they did but the way they handled themselves....

Cant say the same about Trudeau and Trump...
          Can't help but wonder how a Cdn doing GB's eulogy will set off in that idiots Trump brain to hate Canada even more. Anyone see his posture during the eulogy?

Comment

Yes, I saw that and Couldn't believe Mulroney would do that. But he is part of that club now.

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
              Can't help but wonder how a Cdn doing GB's eulogy will set off in that idiots Trump brain to hate Canada even more. Anyone see his posture during the eulogy?
              Yes ,,,thought to myself....you disrespectful prick...

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

Is it just me or do most Western Canadians feel we have a complete out of touch PM?

First ministers meeting was called and the original agenda had nothing, nothing at all about the oil problems in West.

Oshawa was on the agenda, probably bombardier looking for cash but no oil.

Does he hate us out west as much as most Western Canadians hate him?
                He is out of touch with western Canada and does hate us. He made the lentil/chickpea tariff situation worse. Alberta and Saskatchewan oil industry is having a crisis and it’s not on his radar while GM, Boeing, carbon taxes are.

He prefers to listen to a few out of touch left wing groups like the NFU which provide false information regarding carbon taxes.

Comment

The Liberals have centralized political power back into southern Quebec. No different than the old world of kingdoms and taxation our forefathers left behind .
                  Strip the peasants of any remaining wealth and make them complete subjects to their demands ...

Comment

But on the bright side, if you think your job is tough and thankless, consider that it could always be worse, you could be one of Trudope's handlers. Imagine having to convince a spoiled brat child that he needs to get up, go out and face a roomful of Calgary businessmen who would like nothing more than for him to drop dead, prepare the imbecile how to answer questions without saying anything substantive, then hope and pray that the conversation doesn't go off script and you need to go into damage control mode for the latest peoplekind remark, then keep stoking his ego and making sure he only sees flattering CBC media coverage while protecting him from what the rest of the world really thinks about him. Day after day. Makes herding cats look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      But on the bright side, if you think your job is tough and thankless, consider that it could always be worse, you could be one of Trudope's handlers. Imagine having to convince a spoiled brat child that he needs to get up, go out and face a roomful of Calgary businessmen who would like nothing more than for him to drop dead, prepare the imbecile how to answer questions without saying anything substantive, then hope and pray that the conversation doesn't go off script and you need to go into damage control mode for the latest peoplekind remark, then keep stoking his ego and making sure he only sees flattering CBC media coverage while protecting him from what the rest of the world really thinks about him. Day after day. Makes herding cats look easy.
                      They managed to make Ralph Goodale speak for minutes without saying anything...

Comment

Where is the rest of the elected liberal MPs one would think of 180 there would be at least someone to break rank and speak of their displeasure, of is it only us in the west that is out to lunch and should just quit bitching?????

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                          Where is the rest of the elected liberal MPs one would think of 180 there would be at least someone to break rank and speak of their displeasure, of is it only us in the west that is out to lunch and should just quit bitching?????
                          Liberals rarely break rank, though it happens. Look at how they still adore Trudeau, it is just incredible. Meanwhile, I have no problem voicing my dissatisfaction with Scheer, what a disappointment he has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                            Liberals rarely break rank, though it happens. Look at how they still adore Trudeau, it is just incredible. Meanwhile, I have no problem voicing my dissatisfaction with Scheer, what a disappointment he has been.
                            Remember... it could have been Michael Chong.

Comment

I neglected to add that Trudopes poor handlers also have to deal with whatever substance induced stupor he may be in, and finds creative ways to excuse this behaviour to the public. I don't envy them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...