• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acreages/Land... Full Retard?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    which would also be taken from you in a heartbeat , unless you have a standing army
    when people become desperate all things will be taken from you and I
    look at the videos of once normal people in Venezuela clubbing and killing live cattle to eat
    when everything is taken from you , there is nothing left to lose , survival is all. that matters , at any cost
    The only difference between a sane person's behaviour and one who is not is about 2-4 days without food.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
      Thee who owns the LAND makes the rules !
      That would be the crown, since commoners only hold title fee simple of the crown.

Comment

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
        The only difference between a sane person's behaviour and one who is not is about 2-4 days without food.
        Interesting...my wife says I get HANGRY after about 6 hours....

Comment

How do current farmland ownership laws compare in western Canada to those of the United States? Have been hearing talk of some mega farms purchasing large tracts of agricultural land in Montana and North Dakota. Is this just a repeat of what we saw in the late 70s or is it new opportunity in a more viable/friendly environment. Farming both sides of the border may have its advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
            The trump card that has yet to be played is the opening up of all Canadian farmland to non-Canadian investors. Until that happens productive Canadian land is cheap compared the rest of the world. The world is awash in currency and liquid assets that will one day look for a place to hide. Farmland and gold are two of the best safe havens known to man - each with their benefits and weaknesses. If nothing else, I enjoy the smell of the soil being tilled in the spring and the thick lentil dust on a warm August night.
            Nothing like fresh soil and air in the spring

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...