• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sukhoi su-70

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sukhoi su-70

So apparently the Russians have a 20-tonne stealth drone in testing capable of Mach 2+ that is fully autonomous that they are testing.

This would be the world's first 6th gen fighter.

It's not how many billions you spend on defense. It's how much each dollar gets you.

That goes for infrastructure, technology, agriculture, and engineering as well.

Originally posted by Klause View Post
    So apparently the Russians have a 20-tonne stealth drone in testing capable of Mach 2+ that is fully autonomous that they are testing...
    Where did you find the Mach 2+ figure? The only speed numbers I have found on it, claim 500 km/h. Which makes sense to me, the thing weighs almost as much as a SU-35 but has half the thrust.

Comment

Originally posted by ColevilleH2S View Post
      Where did you find the Mach 2+ figure? The only speed numbers I have found on it, claim 500 km/h. Which makes sense to me, the thing weighs almost as much as a SU-35 but has half the thrust.
      Russian News.

The engine they fitted to it isn't what they plan on using for production... this thing is a few years away from use... still kind of an eye opener to see how far technology has come.

Comment

Wasn’t there a movie with Clint Eastwood about this? “Firefox”?

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          Wasn’t there a movie with Clint Eastwood about this? “Firefox”?
          Scary, isn't it?

Scifi is only fiction till somebody builds it for real... (Star trek communicators, anyone?)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...