• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst kept secret in Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst kept secret in Canada

Fat Ralph is issuing pot pardons. Watch for a flurry of announcements to change the channel on JWR. They need to get the lapdog media off LavScam before they bring down the "everybody gets something" election budget.

Mercedes Stephenson teasing on twitter that "news is going to be made" that will need to be talked about on their West Block show... First article to come out some time this afternoon. I'm thinking that someone is likely leaking the nature of cabinet and PMO conversations with JWR after her shuffle to Veterans Affairs, which she was not authorized to talk about in her lifting of secrecy granted by J.T.

On another issue... I've heard everyone talking about how Veterans Affairs is considered to be a "demotion" in Trudeau's cabinet. McCauley is said to be a veteran liberal, MP for 31 years, veteran cabinet member, etc. If that is the case, and McCauley is getting a promotion, that would mean ag is pretty much bottom of the barrel. On the plus side, with regards to government IMHO, alot of the times, no attention, is the right amount of attention.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
      Mercedes Stephenson teasing on twitter that "news is going to be made" that will need to be talked about on their West Block show... First article to come out some time this afternoon. I'm thinking that someone is likely leaking the nature of cabinet and PMO conversations with JWR after her shuffle to Veterans Affairs, which she was not authorized to talk about in her lifting of secrecy granted by J.T.

On another issue... I've heard everyone talking about how Veterans Affairs is considered to be a "demotion" in Trudeau's cabinet. McCauley is said to be a veteran liberal, MP for 31 years, veteran cabinet member, etc. If that is the case, and McCauley is getting a promotion, that would mean ag is pretty much bottom of the barrel. On the plus side, with regards to government IMHO, alot of the times, no attention, is the right amount of attention.
      its gotta be bottom of the barrel, wasnt there an ostrich farmer running that department?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...