• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun fact if the day ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun fact if the day ...

Day 2 ...
    North Battleford has one of the busiest RCMP detachments in all of Canada 🇨🇦.
    Anyone care to guess why ?

Cuz of all the farmers with guns?

Comment

too many furrows getting tickled?

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
        too many furrows getting tickled?
        That's where furrowtickler name comes from....never thought of that before....

Here I thought it was from playing in the dirt.....furrow...which is it....or both....

Comment

Input cap court hearings are held there?

You guys getting a bypass and friends of the mla s are buying up the land?

Are you kidding another global hub? Unknown Chinese people by the bus load coming in?

Austranada was caught spraying his organic field with Round up?

Place is full of hard working people with no time to drive around and vandalize and threaten people day or night.

Just another Saskatchewan town.

Comment

Treaty 6 not working?
            Last edited by Rareearth; Aug 7, 2019, 08:06.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
              Input cap court hearings are held there?

You guys getting a bypass and friends of the mla s are buying up the land?

Are you kidding another global hub? Unknown Chinese people by the bus load coming in?

Austranada was caught spraying his organic field with Round up?

Place is full of hard working people with no time to drive around and vandalize and threaten people day or night.

Just another Saskatchewan town.
              Speaking of Input capital....anyone hear of them backing out of contracts...

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Day 2 ...
                50% off at Robin's doughnuts

Comment

White supremicists?

Comment

Mexicans? Have to build a wall!

Comment

Day 2 ...
                      I stumbled over a special on TV about the crime in North Battleford. I saw the RCMP Sargeant (?) and I immediately knew the guy, I used to play minor hockey against him 40 years ago. My first thoughts, oh my God, does he has a huge task there. How can you even begin to figure out a solution to generations of bad people. The dysfunction is evident everywhere. I truly wish those RCMP good luck and hope they stay safe.
                      The changes have to start at home and home communities. Hopefully this generation will smarten up and try to live a more purposeful life.

Comment

Those who live in this area know exactly why . Or just ask any RCMP lol

Comment

Those who live in this area know exactly why . Or just ask any RCMP lol
                          We all know why!! It’s sad, it’s dangerous, it’s
                          A statement of how messed up this whole relationship is!!! It’s way worse for you guys but we have some here also that flares up.

Comment

The turd in Ottawa said they are all innocent!

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
                              I stumbled over a special on TV about the crime in North Battleford. I saw the RCMP Sargeant (?) and I immediately knew the guy, I used to play minor hockey against him 40 years ago. My first thoughts, oh my God, does he has a huge task there. How can you even begin to figure out a solution to generations of bad people. The dysfunction is evident everywhere. I truly wish those RCMP good luck and hope they stay safe.
                              The changes have to start at home and home communities. Hopefully this generation will smarten up and try to live a more purposeful life.
                              Very well said hobby , the situation is awkward for many reasons , one being the justice system with zero consequences.
                              And yes I feel sorry for the RCMP here , they are run ragged. Most are overwhelmed when they transfer here from most any community in the country.
                              They work load and paperwork is 10x what they are used to in many other communities here in Sask .
                              The new special task force brought in here though is kicking butt but it was so out of hand it will take a while . But them and the local RCMP are going hard trying to break up these moffia groups and drug gangs from the local “special areas” plus the in city garbage as a central hub
                              My hats 🧢 off to them , they are truly putting their lives on the line daily here trying to make this a safer community 👍👍
                              Last edited by furrowtickler; Aug 8, 2019, 00:28.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...