• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun fact if the day ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
    50% off at Robin's doughnuts
    👎👎👎👎 you have no idea ... go away

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
      The turd in Ottawa said they are all innocent!
      He has absolutely no idea either , he lives in Never Never Land with his band of merry men ....... or people I should be corrected 👎🧙*♂️🧙*♀️

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        He has absolutely no idea either , he lives in Never Never Land with his band of merry men ....... or people I should be corrected 👎🧙*♂️🧙*♀️
        Red Pheasant likely to be Canadas first no go zone if it isn't already.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Question is why’d you go there anyway? Lol. It’s a hell hole. I know natives from there and they identify themselves as Cando residents.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            From what I hear police turn around when following stolen vehicles into this “zone”....so it’s well on its way to no go zone status already.

Comment

Do you think the Elders cringe?

I don't expect the young generation NOT to advance, get educated and succeed.

Hasn't been alot of opportunity in the past but there is more now.

And I think the hierarchy(Chiefs and FSIN, and other leaders) continually preaching of victim status isn't helping the attitudes of those who do have opportunity to improve their lot in life.

Shake off the yoke of oppression and embrace some opportunity, but it takes a willingness and work and dedication. And support from the grassroots up too! Leaders extolling victim status isn't encouraging.....show them the way out to a better life.
              Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 7, 2019, 23:45.

Comment

Just a thought, and dont doubt or disagree with any comments but better be careful how this goes on a public forum representing our industry. Pretty easy to get an unflattering label these days whether you are right or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  From what I hear police turn around when following stolen vehicles into this “zone”....so it’s well on its way to no go zone status already.
                  That was the status quo until about a year ago .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...