• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G7 Summit in France

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Alberta got $300 million of Federal money when Fort McMurray burnt. Can't say they didn't spend money in the west on this issue.
    That's nice because the cost of that fire was $10B dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
      wow the TURD is busy, watch out for the KISS......
      [ATTACH]4789[/ATTACH]
      Is this photoshopped? If it isn't it is completely inappropriate. Sadly I expect nothing more from some one as incapable as this fool is.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Is this photoshopped? If it isn't it is completely inappropriate. Sadly I expect nothing more from some one as incapable as this fool is.
        Its mid shot of a cheek to cheek greeting that the media and Grass are fawning over. She gave the same thing to Macron. Its meaningless.

But if Trudeau was out of step then holy hell watch out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	767673

Comment

Keep supplying us with the fodder Jazz, you're digging a deeper hole of stupidity all the time. Your latest picture shows her with the usual blank, expressionless look she wears around Donny. Contrast that to the look with Trudeau - look at the eyes - it's almost like she's alive for once. Same with Ivanka. Orange has his eyes tight shut in both the pictures you provided - hilarious - keeps them wide open when staring at the lunar eclipse but shut while Trudeau gets close to the two women in his life (well the 2 women publicly in his life currently.)

Comment

Sure grass sure, whatever you have to tell yourself to get through your delusional day. Keep going with it. Obviously its working for you.

Comment

I think Vladimir put her up to it because he lost the G spot.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                Oh come on admit the obvious. Haven’t you seen that look in high school days? Or was that too long ago? Lol
                She’s giving the little wiener the I want ithe Big Mac look, probably getting the whopper as we speak. Likely tired of the mini slider from the old man. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  Oh come on admit the obvious. Haven’t you seen that look in high school days? Or was that too long ago? Lol
                  She’s giving the little wiener the I want ithe Big Mac look, probably getting the whopper as we speak. Likely tired of the mini slider from the old man. Lol
                  I'm so proud!

Our PM's time to shine with someone near his intellectual equal at the worlds most important economic meeting.

The neighbors wife.

Probably the first one to make eye contact with him the whole weekend.

I'm sure they feel some kind of kinship.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...