• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another $100B

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another $100B

That's the debt extra debt skippy will have on the books by the end of a 2nd term. $100B first term, $25B in pre-election spending and now $100B in new debt for the next 4 yrs. Bye bye Canada.

If I had any confidence Kenny was going to do something I would vote Trudeau and get this over with.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-embarks-of-spendapalooza-to-win-over-voters Trudeau embarks on spendapalooza to win over voters

hahahahahahaha...all you can do is laugh when supposedly adults start listening to Swedish teenagers.....

Phucking so stupid....

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      That's the debt extra debt skippy will have on the books by the end of a 2nd term. $100B first term, $25B in pre-election spending and now $100B in new debt for the next 4 yrs. Bye bye Canada.

If I had any confidence Kenny was going to do something I would vote Trudeau and get this over with.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-embarks-of-spendapalooza-to-win-over-voters Trudeau embarks on spendapalooza to win over voters

How seriously can you take an article written by someone who thinks next year is 2000 though??

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
        How seriously can you take an article written by someone who thinks next year is 2000 though??
        Grassfarmer if you read on CBC you will find that Trudeau has indeed released the Liberal platform that will increase Canada's federal debt by $100 billion over the next 4 years and also increases taxes by $25 billion over the same period but still leaves the $100 billion debt due to increased spending. This does not include increased spending on a possible federal pharmacare program. Better do some reading Grassfarmer!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post

Grassfarmer if you read on CBC you will find that Trudeau has indeed released the Liberal platform that will increase Canada's federal debt by $100 billion over the next 4 years and also increases taxes by $25 billion over the same period but still leaves the $100 billion debt due to increased spending. This does not include increased spending on a possible federal pharmacare program. Better do some reading Grassfarmer!

Sunny ways!!!

Comment

True Trudeau fans are more worried about unicorns and hypocritical Swedish children climate alarmists.
            These silly “math details” won’t effect their voting pattern.
            Last edited by Oliver88; Sep 29, 2019, 18:41.

Comment

Skippy if he wins I’ll take us to the level of Ontario

Comment

And no mention of any plan to grow our economy. Just tax, take, borrow and spend.

At least Scheer had an energy corridor idea and knows the value of our resources.

Liz May wants 2 million climate refugees to resettle here.

Just unbelievable.

Comment

The fact that there even is a Green Party in Canada led by a complete drunk whack job is unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Crestliner View Post
                    The fact that there even is a Green Party in Canada led by a complete drunk whack job is unbelievable.
                    Yup she wants to repopulate rural Canada. ..to do what.....

Comment

Originally posted by Crestliner View Post
                      I think that is a precondition to joining the party.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                        Meth labs. When they blow up in town more people get hurt and more damage. Our in the country no one evens knows.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                          They wont come to rural Canada and of they do they wont stay. My parents reminded me of our church sponsoring Vietnam refugees in the early 80s. Brought them over, housed fed them in the community, some work. Last 2 yrs and moved to Toronto.

Comment

Only 25% of actual eligible voters ticked Liberals in 2015, if these losers are just as BRAIN F CKING dead this time around Canada deserves the disaster that will happen!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              They wont come to rural Canada and of they do they wont stay. My parents reminded me of our church sponsoring Vietnam refugees in the early 80s. Brought them over, housed fed them in the community, some work. Last 2 yrs and moved to Toronto.
                              Ours church also sponsored Vietnamese refugees. They stayed in the community for closed to a decade, then moved to another slightly larger town and opened a restaurant that is still operated by the same family. Fantastic people.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...