• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oops, I guess Scheer was lying on his resume.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, I guess Scheer was lying on his resume.

http://pressprogress.ca/andrew-scheer-was-never-an-insurance-broker-even-though-he-told-everyone-he-was-an-insurance-broker/?fbclid=IwAR21V8vVvRY3w12flwMErhu6l3_Shi9I9tWbxcN1 b1EUbqodF4P3szj2fDQ http://https://pressprogress.ca/andrew-scheer-was-never-an-insurance-broker-even-though-he-told-everyone-he-was-an-insurance-broker/?fbclid=IwAR21V8vVvRY3w12flwMErhu6l3_Shi9I9tWbxcN1 b1EUbqodF4P3szj2fDQ

Oh I love the left here we go again.

Trudeau is a unemployed drama teacher and a bouncer etc.

Speaker of the house.

But let’s deflect from how stupid Trudeau really is.

Comment

There is no comparing the two what so ever. Andrew has a brain.

Comment

Trudeau is nothing more than a real life Hollywood actor .... but with zero real life experience .

Comment

Haha you are so stupid no wonder you vote Liberal, too funny. Scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one.

Comment

Someone puts up a billboard about Ralph...

Ralph responds with a 15 year old video of Scheer....

Conservatives come back with the blackface...

This tit for tat crap makes me wonder how stupid the backrooms are...

Comment

..its no dressing up in blackface x3? ... but if that's the best you can do i guess it's the best you can do

Comment

"Robert Fife says Scheer was merely a “gopher”: “He was not an insurance broker. He was a clerk, a gopher in an insurance office. He sold license plates, he was not allowed to sell insurance because the law in Saskatchewan says you have to have a license to be a broker or agent in that province.”

No wonder Scheer calls himself Harper 2.0 with smile. Closet Boy's only real job in life was a mailroom clerk at some oil company daddy got him.

No wonder Righties picked Scheer, the similarities between the two resumes were identical. Both duds have never held a real job in life, so they became politicians.

And the Righties claim Justin has never held a real job, you can't make this shit up it's, you guys are a barrel of laughs! My gut is sore, this is better than Seinfeld!!!

Sure Scheer has a brain Wheels, he just doesn't know what his prior job was 18 years ago was!!!!

Comment

Andrew took the bus to school, ASSHOLE TURDO got chauffeured to private high cost school. Learned SHIT and got to be PM by accident!!

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                    Haha you are so stupid no wonder you vote Liberal, too funny.
                    I don't know why you guys keep confusing me with SF3 as our views are usually polar opposites. He's the Liberal voter - I've never voted Liberal in my life.
                    Actually looking at all the current party leaders I don't think any of them are fit to hold the office of PM.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      "Robert Fife says Scheer was merely a “gopher”: “He was not an insurance broker. He was a clerk, a gopher in an insurance office. He sold license plates, he was not allowed to sell insurance because the law in Saskatchewan says you have to have a license to be a broker or agent in that province.”

No wonder Scheer calls himself Harper 2.0 with smile. Closet Boy's only real job in life was a mailroom clerk at some oil company daddy got him.

No wonder Righties picked Scheer, the similarities between the two resumes were identical. Both duds have never held a real job in life, so they became politicians.

And the Righties claim Justin has never held a real job, you can't make this shit up it's, you guys are a barrel of laughs! My gut is sore, this is better than Seinfeld!!!

Sure Scheer has a brain Wheels, he just doesn't know what his prior job was 18 years ago was!!!!
                      When you call Harper, "closet boy" are you implying he should have charged the shooter with his Ottawa issued pen, instead off trying to avoid holes in his chest. I think most would choose life.

Comment

This was debunked an hour after it was released. In sk you dont need a brokers liscence to sell insurance on plates. Yawn grass, try again or go back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                          Actually looking at all the current party leaders I don't think any of them are fit to hold the office of PM.
                          Tough to argue with you on this one!

Comment

Don't know a damn thing about Scheer.
                            I know all I need or want to about Cinderella.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                              http://pressprogress.ca/andrew-scheer-was-never-an-insurance-broker-even-though-he-told-everyone-he-was-an-insurance-broker/?fbclid=IwAR21V8vVvRY3w12flwMErhu6l3_Shi9I9tWbxcN1 b1EUbqodF4P3szj2fDQ http://https://pressprogress.ca/andrew-scheer-was-never-an-insurance-broker-even-though-he-told-everyone-he-was-an-insurance-broker/?fbclid=IwAR21V8vVvRY3w12flwMErhu6l3_Shi9I9tWbxcN1 b1EUbqodF4P3szj2fDQ
                              geez grass , you are a shit disturber , i bet you anything you can't stand that asshole either
                              and i doubt it that you have ever voted liberal in your life , sheer not much , but holy **** , cannot compare the two. he can carry on a conversation with other adults, has a certain amount of class, etc.
                              too funny

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...