• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neil Young

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Yup let’s see some facts and figures Mr Smarty pants .you rant a rave about how you always back your posts up with facts and you never wrong ..... lol lol lol
    And just like I pointed out above, double standards are more than acceptable to the extreme left/communists.

And on that subject, a recent study finds that 90% of statistics are made up.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      And just like I pointed out above, double standards are more than acceptable to the extreme left/communists.

And on that subject, a recent study finds that 90% of statistics are made up.
      OMG!

Give us a break with your self serving generalizations.

Where are your statistics to back up your argument that double standards are more acceptable by the left? LOL

So 90 % of the statistics used in physics, chemistry, and mathematics that are the foundations of engineering are made up too? LOL

If you believe that, then your engineering degree isn't worth anything.

Did you really study engineering?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        OMG!

Give us a break with your self serving generalizations.

Where are your statistics to back up your argument that double standards are more acceptable by the left? LOL

So 90 % of the statistics used in physics, chemistry, and mathematics that are the foundations of engineering are made up too? LOL

If you believe that, then your engineering degree isn't worth anything.

Did you really study engineering?
        Read the last line again, slowly, it is a joke as old as statistics. You type LOL so often that I incorrectly assumed you understood humour

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Read the last line again, slowly, it is a joke as old as statistics. You type LOL so often that I incorrectly assumed you understood humour
          Its sometimes hard to tell if you are joking or being serious! LOL hahahaah

Especially when you said carbon is only soot!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...