• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China goes through UAE to get Canadian canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China goes through UAE to get Canadian canola

Yep skippy and his gang are doing a bang on job. China is getting Saudi to buy canola seed that’s crushed in Saudi Arabia and oil shipped to China and their needs are met. We get ****ed as farmers and the games continue.

Cgc reports Saudi purchases of canola seed increased since sept by 533%. Just a little bit hey. They crush and ship to China filling the need.

Maybe skippy should wake up quit buying corrupt oil and help Canadians for once.

Everything a useless gov does hurts Canadians.

**** Trudeau!
    Last edited by SASKFARMER; Oct 28, 2019, 13:34.

He seems to like burning their crude.
    Must be their focus on a gender lense.
    Oh right, we don't sell them barley for that reason.
    Stunned as a rock that Boy is..

Comment

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/china-goes-through-uae-backdoor-to-buy-canadian-canola-oil-1.1338813

Comment

To the federal government it is a sale....doesnt matter who buys it....

Mandatory reporting to the tune like :

100000 tonnes of canola sold to the UAE for december delivery might wake some people up....

Thank the WCWGA and Yerry Ritz for that never happening....mandatory reporting...

Comment

What is funny and a bit disturbing is that the Chinese will pay more to get the stuff this way than buying it direct from us. The Chinese play a losing hand to the bitter end which is why they are never a super power. Also everybody knew they would do this since they have done similar things in the past in their on going war on their trading partners.

Comment

Time is on their side.

Comment

Honestly, posting a link isn't that hard. Hit the little globe and paste the link instead of making everyone copy and paste the link. Even better post the correct link.
              https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/china-goes-through-uae-backdoor-to-buy-canadian-canola-oil-1.1338813 https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/china-goes-through-uae-backdoor-to-buy-canadian-canola-oil-1.1338813

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                Honestly, posting a link isn't that hard. Hit the little globe and paste the link instead of making everyone copy and paste the link.
                https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/china-goes-through-uae-backdoor-to-buy-canadian-canola-oil-1.1338813 Reply With Quote https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/china-goes-through-uae-backdoor-to-buy-canadian-canola-oil-1.1338813 Reply With Quote
                Your link doesn't get there either....oops you fixed it that fast....thanks...

Comment

Sounds foolish no question, but I dont care how it gets to China or who's buying it but I'm just glad it's moving somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                    Sounds foolish no question, but I dont care how it gets to China or who's buying it but I'm just glad it's moving somewhere.
                    Yup and the UAE is doing that transaction out of the goodness of their heart....you are not getting full value of your canola....

Comment

I ve said rhis a long time ago. So demand isn’t down so why is price this shitty? Somebody is scamming us somewhere along the line.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                        Yup and the UAE is doing that transaction out of the goodness of their heart....you are not getting full value of your canola....
                        I get that but the alternative of a "no bid" is by far worse.

If China doesnt need the volume of meal with the pig problem, they were gonna buy vegetable oil somewhere and it may not have been canola oil. SA feeders can use the meal and problem solved. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                          Yep skippy and his gang are doing a bang on job. China is getting Saudi to buy canola seed that’s crushed in Saudi Arabia and oil shipped to China and their needs are met. We get ****ed as farmers and the games continue.

Cgc reports Saudi purchases of canola seed increased since sept by 533%. Just a little bit hey. They crush and ship to China filling the need.

Maybe skippy should wake up quit buying corrupt oil and help Canadians for once.

Everything a useless gov does hurts Canadians.

**** Trudeau!
                          Where does Saudi Arabia fit? News says UAE buying and crushing - not Saudi Arabia. Different countries, different governments and people.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                            I get that but the alternative of a "no bid" is by far worse.

If China doesnt need the volume of meal with the pig problem, they were gonna buy vegetable oil somewhere and it may not have been canola oil. SA feeders can use the meal and problem solved. Just saying.
                            SO producers are expected to take a haircut while the steel and aluminum industries are given 2 billion dollars...

Mighty phucking generous of you...

Comment

So my two critics are I posted wrong country and didn’t add the link right.

Oh you poor ****ers.

Cry me a River.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...