• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scheer Missed the Open Net?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going by the number of Liberals (even in this thread) who want Scheer gone, they feel threatened now that Trudeau is down to a minority and Scheer actually got more votes. If Bernier’s squad packs it in Scheer will win the next election after Trudeau is put out to pasture in one of his scandals.

Walking in a parade where nude perverts are around little children isn’t something that’s required for voters but it is for the paid off left wing media.

The CBC lost a lot of credibility for suing the CPC for doing the same thing several Liberals were doing, so take what they say with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
      I’ve said it to my Conservative neighbours and I’ll say it here. There is No Way in Hell that the Conservative Party that is Here Today will get power Again !
      Get rid of the Evangelical,Anti-Science, Immigrant hating REHASHED Reform party Idiots and Go Back to being PROGRESSIVE Conservative.
      This party has TOO many crackpots that jump on the wagon- similar to what’s happened to the Republican Party
      And Yes they Did have a Breakaway with an Open Net and Missed.
      So people supporting family structures, limits on out of control abortion, merit based immigration and questioning fake climate cult are idiots to you?

Whats the point of voting conservative then? Anybody already that far left has a party already.

Fiscal conservativism is DOA.

BTW you give me 5 minutes with CBC and I will destroy that climate change cult in no time just like I do here daily.

Comment

Andrew Sheer is not the reason the Liberals are still in power. The problem is a party that is to socially conservative to govern in 2019. The fact that the abortion issue was voted down at the last policy convention isn’t enough, the fact it was even on the list of policies to be discussed lost them the election.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          ....BTW you give me 5 minutes with CBC and I will destroy that climate change cult in no time just like I do here daily.
          Rather delusional arrogance even for you Jazz. You may share your opinions daily, just like many others do, but the only thing I've seen destroyed in the process is your credibility.

As probably the biggest CPC party promoter on here how do you explain the poor decisions emanating from the Standing Committee on Agriculture over the last decade given the overwhelming majority of participants are CPC MPs?

Comment

Jazz , Abortion should be LEGAL,SAFE And RARE
            All Scheer had to say was that he was PRO life BUT he WAS Not going to change Current laws if Elected BUT No that would Upset the Bible thumpers who have Taken over the party.
            Why side with yellow Vesters
            Why go on Faith Gouldy - a known white Supremasist
            Getting tangled up with rebel Media ??! Now there’s a wing Nut organization

Can you imagine Stopping Acid rain like Mulroney ??
            This version like Harpers would END any Scientific testing on the Great Lakes

Big Difference from Conservatives to PROGRESSIVE Conservatives (and I’m not talking Doug Ford’s pc party)

Comment

How about libertarian?

Comment

All Scheer had to say was that he was PRO life BUT he WAS Not going to change Current laws if Elected BUT No that would Upset the Bible thumpers who have Taken over the party.
                Why side with yellow Vesters
                Why go on Faith Gouldy - a known white Supremasist
                Getting tangled up with rebel Media ??! Now there’s a wing Nut organization

Can you imagine Stopping Acid rain like Mulroney ??
                This version like Harpers would END any Scientific testing on the Great Lakes

Big Difference from Conservatives to PROGRESSIVE Conservatives (and I’m not talking Doug Ford’s pc party)
                Yes, we get it mustardman you want a red Tory like Kim Campbell back so your Liberals are in power forever.

Scheer just has to wait for Trudeau to finish himself off.

Comment

Well at least we got two of those right.

1000 babies born everyday in Canada, 300 aborted every day. Doesn't sound very rare to me. Sounds like birth control by another name.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    Well at least we got two of those right.

1000 babies born everyday in Canada, 300 aborted every day. Doesn't sound very rare to me. Sounds like birth control by another name.
                    I am with you jazz...not much sadder than man's/woman's inhumanity

http://www.numberofabortions.com/ http://www.numberofabortions.com/

Might be the Climate Cults not so secret weapon

Comment

So are people saying they would run another social conservative as leader in the next election? Pretty easy to predict how that would pan out.

Comment

Whether someone is a preacher, a missionary, or a flat out atheist, it shouldn’t matter. We all know that personal beliefs have never had anything to do with how that person governs, at least when they are conservatives. Unless they are liberals. Then it all goes out the window, and personal beliefs are forced on the masses.

John diefenbaker. Baptist evangelical. Forced us all to church and to believe, right?

Look at Preston Manning. His dad was a radio preacher for decades. He is an evangelical Christian. He wrote a book and in it explains how you simply can not drag personal beliefs into politics. Really scary that Preston guy.

Look at Harper. A member of the Canadian missionary alliance church. What many would call extreme ultra fundamentalism. Yet did he impose his personal faith on Canadians? Yup, pretty scary. Made gay ppl go to jail, stopped abortion of all kinds right? Hmmm.

And then you have the trudeaus. They both imposed their personal beliefs on Canadians, whether we like it or not. And they get a free pass? Why?

Scheer is just a good old catholic. Like nearly half of Canadians “say they are”. Yet he is scary cuz, well, you know, he just is such a rank social conservative, you can smell the stench a mile away.

Leftists are a strange bunch. Impose their views on us blatantly, all the while yelling BOO about any hint of social conservatism. What a crock of poop!

Comment

Solidarity.

Scheer has a higher % of the popular vote & increases seats in the house despite a media that at no time in our history has sadly failed Canada to be journalists resulting in a tabloid election that focus not on economy or international affairs, or fiscal policy, debt or costs of the extravagant promises of the many Santa Clause candidates (your pick) , a public service union that targets him, an anointing of Trudeau from Barack Obama, a Gretta brigade, yet comes through as a voice of reason for the majority of Canadians, and his own stab him in the back.

Trudeau has how many scandals, and you hear almost no descension.

Whether you are a Scheer fan or not, the lesson from the Liberals backing their leader is
                          STFU

Peter MacKay is the open net.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                            So are people saying they would run another social conservative as leader in the next election? Pretty easy to predict how that would pan out.
                            Were people told the truth about abortion, the support would flip overnight.

You can research the truth on the net if you want but don't do it after you have eaten.

Once you get over the horror of the procedure to both baby and the mom, read a little more about fetal tissue and organ harvesting and the use of our free abortion system to continue the sick practice of infanticide of girls that is prominent in certain cultures now being funded here and abroad.

And this is happening in the era of free birth control and even a free abortion pill that works up to 10 weeks.

A twisted side effect of our progressive free love society and members of it who shoulder no responsibility for their own behavior.

Eventually its going to be dealt with. I suspect that will happen in the US first.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...