• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Medal Junior Hockey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Medal Junior Hockey

Sunday at 12:30 TSN Canada will win 6-3. 💪

Yah! Canadians beat the Commies.

What a comeback, way to go boys thank you.

Canada#1, best country in the world to live in.

Comment

What a game ....... What a win!!

Comment

Hofer was solid.

So many interesting turns in a game like this.

In me it looked like Russia was the stronger team for much of the game.

Nothing would have been much sweeter than if Hofer would have put it in the empty net on his clearing attempt.

Comment

This might be the only thread everyone will agree on.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
            Hofer was solid.
            This Manitoba kid went 5-0 with a shutout. 👍🏻

One of the other goalies started against Russia in the round robin when they embarrassed us.

Comment

Very exciting game and a huge congrats to the young men that represented us so well!

Comment

If your the producer of the talk show, The Social, do you congratulate the Canadian Junior World Hockey Champions tomorrow at the risk of offending Jessica Allen.

Pretty easy decision for me.

Comment

What a game, for sure. I’ve been told by Hutterite near us that Joel is a hutterite kid, I didn’t get which colony. All Hutts here are same name. What a goalie! They must be very proud.

Comment

It was a great game! That was a team full of talent. Well done.

I wonder if Don Cherry took notice that it was a brown kid that scored the winning goal? Those "you people" can make good hockey players too!

Comment

Well that didn't take long now did it comchuckski. Only a virtue signalling lefty makes light of someone being different. Pathetic.

Comment

Chuck you should give the SPCA a call, maybe they will review your case again and allow you to have a pet again on a limited basis.

Pets could be a helpful distraction in taking your mind off your obsession with the keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          It was a great game! That was a team full of talent. Well done.

I wonder if Don Cherry took notice that it was a brown kid that scored the winning goal? Those "you people" can make good hockey players too!
                          You are un****ingbelieveable

Comment

You guys seem awfully sensitive considering it is a start to the new year and Canada just beat the Russians!

Cherry has his own podcasts if you need some more rock'em sock'em old style hockey analysis!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              You guys seem awfully sensitive considering it is a start to the new year and Canada just beat the Russians!

Cherry has his own podcasts if you need some more rock'em sock'em old style hockey analysis!
                              The difference is Cherry has the balls enough to be counted and not hide like a Nazi war criminal.

Farmers need to start calling every advertiser they see on here and get Chuck moved to his own climate page - you can start with Ted Cawkwell Jr.

REMAX

ted@cawkwellgroup.com
                              1-(306)-986-7253

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...