• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Medal Junior Hockey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Weber! LMAO Do you have no self control in what you say? Desperate times call for desperate measures. If you can't win the debate with facts and evidence then kick the debater off the site! hahaahaah. If you don't like what I post don't read it FFS.

I am sure you will get an easier ride on twitter.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 6, 2020, 10:46.

Comment

No time for that. Still celebrating the win and not worrying about the skin color of the player who scored the winning goal.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Really Weber! LMAO
        you want to go head to head - gladly.

I'll post the contact information of every advertiser I see you get moved to a separate page.

Either move him or there wont be anyone left here..

Comment

Really Weber! LMAO Desperate times call for desperate measures. If you can't win the deabte with facts and evidence then kick the debater off the site! hahaahaah. If you don't like what I post don't read it FFS.

I am sure you will get an easier ride on twitter.
          FFS you are spinelessClick image for larger version

Name:	AUSTRANDA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	769286

This is where the wing nuts go...
          Last edited by LWeber; Jan 6, 2020, 10:51.

Comment

Do you not understand the point of discussion sites like agriville or twitter?

Its not to hear from just one point of view or one perspective! If you want to form your own chat group, club or group where you all share the same point of view go ahead. start one up.

You just want to shut down a point of view you don't agree with. End of story.

Comment

Its not to hear from just one point of view or one perspective! If you want to form your own chat group, club or group where you all share the same point of view go ahead. start one up.

Thank You.
              I'll use Twitter to get more people to phone companies that advertise here - that is a CWB trick that you should know too well.

Comment

I think advertisers are smart enough to know that their advertisements have a wide audience of farmers, industry and citizens with various points of view.

But don't let that stop you with your petty crusade!

Comment

You dont discuss **** all ,almost EVERY thread is derailed
                  Only climate change , carbon tax good , trump bad , trudeau good
                  We are sick of it ffs
                  Talk about farming or get on a climate change religion forum
                  This is a farm forum , i am a farmer who is interested in farm topics , thats why i am here , not to listen to your regurgitated horseshit day after day

Comment

AVers should be able to post, celebrating the kids’ wins; their game, the enjoyment of their efforts, their successes, world experience.

You jumped in with both feet, chuckchuck, on your never ending mission to drag every discussion to the lowest common denominator. Robbing their moment. Their parents’ moments. Putting yourself first. My gawd.

You have a problem, chuckchuck. Deal with it. And when you take a deep breath of introspection, do it with the idea that there are other people in the world besides yourself, and until you understand your problem, feed the birds for a few months before you come back on to make sure you’ve learned something. Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                      before you come back on to make sure you’ve learned something
                      Well said, and I would like to add to you last comment regarding learning something. Most of the rest of us are on here specifically to learn something. What an amazing resource that just didn't exist not that long ago. Any time, anywhere, we can ask questions, read other peoples opinions on markets, or agronomics, or personal issues, get an on the ground evaluation of crop and weather conditions across the prairies and beyond, and along the way, find competing opinions that challenge our own preconceived notions, which forces us to go out and learn even more.

On that note, one last question for Chuck, as one of the longest serving, and most dedicated members of Agriville, what have you learned? What do you have to show for all of the time and effort you have invested in this?
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 6, 2020, 18:08.

Comment

Click on the user's name (in green text), when the next page opens, click on 'add to ignore list'

I couldnt waste my time scrolling thru lines of endless cut and paste nonsense any longer.

Comment

You are just disgusting Chuckles, I knew Liberals were closet racists and sexists but wow. You take the virtue signalling to new heights, you have some serious skeletons in your closet.

Comment

Apparently half the Russian population believes the Russian team won that game! The story going around is that two Russian networks were broadcasting World Juniors. One had the real game from this year that ended 4-3 for Canada. The other network played a game from 2011 with the Russians winning 5-3.
                            The day after the game Russian internet was celebrating victory, congratulating the Russian team with gold, very celebratory, very patriotic' all taunting hapless Canadians.

Saw this on twitter and don't know its real or not but seems about right!

Comment

Didn’t mean to hit the “like” but for korneychuckchuck’s post. Damn fat fingers on the cell phone. Chuck show little class as stop trying so hard to be such an antagonizing ass!!

Comment

yes that like button needs to switch sides
                                most of us have done it , but at least he gets to experience the odd like
                                Last edited by Guest; Jan 7, 2020, 18:10.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...