• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money woes on Sask Farms.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money woes on Sask Farms.

Wow are dealerships and suppliers dead.

Maybe the over priced iron and chemicals and seed plus Fert have hit the brick wall.

Went to get parts in Regina and all 4 parts guys helped me.

At our Richardson local terminal and its their end of year prepay and pay and we were only ones in and it was late afternoon.

Crusher has priority deliveries wonder what that’s about. The bigger your bill the bigger the priority?

Went for fuel and the dealer said only small loads out and back to basics.

Phoned one dealer to check a few things he has to look into and he said yea paying is a big problem even big companies aren’t paying there dealers on time.

Ask for a quote from three companies and all were at farm in couple hours.

So yea Trudeau you took my Canola from $12 last year to $9.44 yesterday’s posted price and did sweet **** all to help Canadian farmers. Nothing zero response and you wonder why western canada hates you.

First forest products then oil then mining and now Ag. The liberal way.

Oh and you can shove your Carbon tax where the sun doesn’t shine.

Latest dryer post

Gas 7400 for grass who doesn’t know spellcheck changes words like sink or farshole

Carbon tax etc 3600

Total $11.000 but BoBoo can’t figure out how it costs us.

Liberal logic.
    Last edited by SASKFARMER; Feb 1, 2020, 14:17.

Comment

The exceptions are Co-op FCL propane department still has steady sales.

Comment

What's the price of LP doing lately?

Comment

Most guys are putting off any unnecessary spending going forward. All the parasites that feed off us are gonna have to figure out how to live with less! I hope everyone in Canada starts to hurt a little bit like the resource and ag sectors are and then maybe by the time the next election happens the liberals will be out!
          Hate to say it but I think the ndp would be better than the current liberal govt ffs,!

Comment

I agree most guys are in bunker down mode.

It’s quiet like a ghost town

Comment

That is the reason I think 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚 is doomed. We have a PM that ****ed is peas durum and canola and he does nothing because it’s just dumb farmers but then he gives 50 mill to MasterCard. He’s one sick individual

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post

Latest dryer post

Has 7400

Carbon tax etc 3600

Liberal logic.

Liberal logic?? WTF is yours even about? Posts on Agriville converted to $ or what? It makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                  Oh and you can shove your Carbon tax where the sun doesn’t shine.

Latest dryer post

Has 7400

Carbon tax etc 3600

Liberal logic.
                  He is saying the last bill he got for his dryer gas was $7400 for the gas, and $3600 carbon tax. F-ing insane that 1/3 of the bill is carbon tax. And the Liberals keep spewing that the carbon tax doesn't cost farmers...

But that is Liberal logic!

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                    He is saying the last bill he got for his dryer gas was $7400 for the gas, and $3600 carbon tax. F-ing insane that 1/3 of the bill is carbon tax. And the Liberals keep spewing that the carbon tax doesn't cost farmers...

But that is Liberal logic!
                    The carbon tax at 1/3 gas cost is beyond ridiculous. And that’s at $30/MT CO2. It’s going to $50. It’s probably going to $200. And then all the input manufacturers costs passed to us, all the railway costs back to us, electricity Ctax. Add all up and it’s death to farming. Bobo says she needs a case, not feelings. I feel like they know exactly what it will do-transfer wealth from rural to city. In a big unprecedented way.
                    Also feel it’s soon time for civil disobedience

Comment

Show us the bill.

Comment

Doesn't matter what ratio the carbon tax to the total bill is, its an insult to farmers trying to feed the planet and being punished under the guise of a bogus fake climate change hoax.

The only behavior it will change is destroying the wests GDP.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                          Show us the bill.
                          Dry some grain and find out yourself...

Comment

Everyone scan and post then sent to Mp's

Comment

I just love how the left who say they don’t support Trudeau always can’t figure out shit. Right grass I’m in Florida I don’t have the bill handy

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...