• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think a year of quarantine is reasonable?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shite for brains. Your agriville name was well chosen.

Why generalize about the 3100 Reserves across Canada? I am sure you know in great detail all about each one!

There are reserves and first nations businesses including some who work in the oil sands that have been very successful. Lots of first nations people are hard working and productive Canadians.

Yes there are lots of problems but your negative view point and generalizations are part of the problem.

You are perpetuating a racist stereotype and its not f..king helpfull.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Shite for brains. Your agriville name was well chosen.

Why generalize about the 3100 Reserves across Canada? I am sure you know in great detail all about each one!

There are reserves and first nations businesses including some who work in the oil sands that have been very successful. Lots of first nations people are hard working and productive Canadians.

Yes there are lots of problems but your negative view point and generalizations are part of the problem.

You are perpetuating a racist stereotype and its not f..king helpful.
      Sorry to say this but shtferbrains post was pretty well the truth. This country and the hard working people that reside in it have been paying the tab for these people for 100+ years and we CAN'T afford it anymore! There are lots of them that work hard and I won't deny that , but it's the rest that give them a bad name.

Not trying to stir the pot and get everybody mad , but Shtferbrains had a damn good point.

Comment

They haven't considered what will happen when the 'dem' is taken out of pandemic.

Comment

I'm saying a segment of our society is going see what it"s like to walk in their moccasins and find out how hard it is to get out of that trap.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...