• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here comes gun control

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here comes gun control

Trudeau campaigned on it - now this whacko shooting will fuel the fire.

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Trudeau campaigned on it - now this whacko shooting will fuel the fire.
    Geez, wouldn't you think he'd have other things to worry about right now.

Comment

Ammo shortage will intensify, particularity 223 and 9mm, which was already in a short supply. The reaction to each of the mentally disturbed shootings is a run on guns and ammo.

Comment

Also not to blame anyone here, but when seconds count help appeared hours away in Nova Scotia

Comment

What a disgusting individual
          Gun control helps these wackos , they dont want any of their victims to be armed
          And shows how vulnerable rural areas are with long response times
          Lucky for texas church goers that they didnt have gun control a while ago
          Last edited by Guest; Apr 20, 2020, 14:59.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
            Geez, wouldn't you think he'd have other things to worry about right now.
            you've heard it before, courtesy of Rahm Emanuel, Obama's White House Chief of Staff;

“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.”

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/717228-you-never-want-a-serious-crisis-to-go-to-waste https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/717228-you-never-want-a-serious-crisis-to-go-to-waste

Comment

I knew this thread was coming sooner or later.
              Ya, I'm resigned to the coming fact.
              Can't stop it. Hard to reason or argue with.
              But where are the billions going to come from???? Even if they simply confiscate without compensation.
              Oh well.

Comment

Can't take what they don't know about, see, or find.

Comment

Nineteen innocent small town fellow Canadians died 48 hours ago. They leave behind grieving family member, friends and neighbors so very tragic and a waste of life.

But, let's discuss gun control. Some of you guys are Un-***_ken believeable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    Nineteen innocent small town fellow Canadians died 48 hours ago. They leave behind grieving family member, friends and neighbors so very tragic and a waste of life.

Screw you, nothing to do with gun control, in 1955 neighbor sent one kid to school, shot the other three killed his wife with a axe while milking the cow and shot himself with a single shot cooey, crazy knows no bounds.

Comment

To quote the late great archie bunker, would you be happier if they were pushed out of Windows.

Comment

There is a one in fifteen million chance the rifle in my avatar is loaded under my bed as we speak. But there is one just like it.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Actually , it was your boy trudo that brought it
                          Or did you miss that little detail??

Comment

With the time and effort put into this sick plan I'm sure he would have found the gun he needed to do what he did....even if guns were outright banned. He supposedly even mocked up a police cruiser!

Guns aren't going away, living next door to the biggest "gun culture" nation and the criminals will make sure of that.

I should have just stayed out of this. What would Jesus do?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                              With the time and effort put into this sick plan I'm sure he would have found the gun he needed to do what he did....even if guns were outright banned. He supposedly even mocked up a police cruiser!

Guns aren't going away, living next door to the biggest "gun culture" nation and the criminals will make sure of that.

I should have just stayed out of this. What would Jesus do?
                              Praise the Lord and pass the ammo. You had to ask.
                              Last edited by makar; Apr 20, 2020, 20:48.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...