• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida hospital admits its COVID positivity rate is 10x lower than first reported

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    One should check if the hospital that's a private hospital gets funding for COVID from the feds. its a business so why not make it look way worse to get cash from gov.

Wake up our community of 849 still has zero cases. Yes were behind a gate but the average age is 76.

Come on who actually knows one person who has caught it.
    Like in April heard a positive in Humboldt, on Facebook. The person posted it. Camping heard one positive in Kamsack, nobody died, both recovered. I guess nobody else caught it from them OR just so mild and never tested. Nobody in any conversations knows of any positives/hospitalized. Lots admit SH*T was I sick for a while, in Dec, Jan, Feb...

I meant edit, ignore the like. Family members worked everyday, in hospital, car dealership and COOP, nobody caught any thing, never saw a obvious sick infected person. And we visited them all the time. Just distancing, sanitizing and DON"T TOUCH THE FACE. Hell all admit nobody has even a COLD! We can do that, everything can go on as normal. Elevators busy as hell, NO ISSUES. Kids need back to school! Teachers can wear HAZMAT if they are so terrified!
    Last edited by fjlip; Jul 15, 2020, 19:25.

Comment

From CDC.gov
      https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html

What do your results mean?
      If you test positive

A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.

------

To differentiate the strains of virus from the corona family would require a costly and lengthy genetic assay. We had this done when we had our last child. Cost $5000 and took 2 months.

We just found 3M people who had a cold this winter.
      Last edited by jazz; Jul 15, 2020, 19:40.

Comment

I just don’t care anymore. If a store makes me put on a mask I’ll put it on, if you make a gesture to shake my hand I’ll shake your hand. If you ask me to step back because I am too close I’ll apologize and step back if you greet me with a hug well that was awkward pre covid and still is now.

Covid a virus so horrific you need to be tested to determine if you have it or not, because there is a good chance you have no symptoms.

Comment

Heard a "medical researcher" working on vaccine on CBC....everyone is affected differently! Wow this is complicated sh*t! Vaccine could be years away....This virus has human's beat! Way smarter than us! We are DOOMED!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            One should check if the hospital that's a private hospital gets funding for COVID from the feds. its a business so why not make it look way worse to get cash from gov.

Wake up our community of 849 still has zero cases. Yes were behind a gate but the average age is 76.

Come on who actually knows one person who has caught it.
            I know three people who have had it, all in their early to mid 50s. I told them they were the lucky ones, dont have to worry about it now. They said no way, do whatever you can to not catch this. It took a month to recover and still not perfect. And they got it in March.

Trump will lose the election over this.

Comment

Part of the problem is few people have caught it in this part of the world and don't think it can happen to them. And this winter with seasonal flu mixed in watch out.

If this gets out of control it will make the past few weeks seem like a picnic. This isn't going away anytime soon. There will be no return to normal for a long while.

Comment

Has the Corona virus causing THE COLD gone away? This has been here and will be here maybe forever. Vaccine? we will see, flu vaccines only effective 30% of the time. World cases still listed as 99% mild...hmmmm?
                I wish the news was filled with testimonies of the recovered, there is rarely anyone describing MILD. All we hear is the near death ones, makes it look suspicious. 72,782 recovered in Canada and not a peep.
                Last edited by fjlip; Jul 16, 2020, 10:53.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  Has the Corona virus causing THE COLD gone away? This has been here and will be here maybe forever. Vaccine? we will see, flu vaccines only effective 30% of the time. World cases still listed as 99% mild...hmmmm?
                  I wish the news was filled with testimonies of the recovered, there is rarely anyone describing MILD. All we hear is the near death ones, makes it look suspicious. 72,782 recovered in Canada and not a peep.
                  A friend in Indiana - just recovered from it earlier this week. She said it was like having a dose of the flu, felt rough but it was over in about 10 days. All at home.

She is a private nurse and was getting calls to return before she felt ready and took extra time off.

Another case - my son's buddy had a niece get it. She is 23 years old and from the city. She ended up in the hospital for a short time, recovered, don't know any more details.

While we are an hour from any cities, I do not know ONE person who was ill with it, and certainly no deaths.

Starting tomorrow, our health unit catchment area has mandated the wearing of face coverings or masks in commercial buildings/businesses.

Store owners and workers are not happy.

The health unit has put out the 'guidelines", expecting the stores to enforce them.

here's the catch - the health unit has PUBLISHED THE STATEMENT that the "recommendations" are not legally enforceable!!

The "store personnel responsible for "enforcement" can only ask the customer to put a mask on. They cannot impose it on the customer, and cannot turn them away if they do not have a mask or face covering on.

There are 5 reasons set out for a customer to have grounds for refusal.

And here is the next catch - the store MAY NOT ask why the customer isn't wearing one - that would be in violation of charter rights. Neither is it stated in the health unit bulletin that service may be refused to anyone who is not wearing a mask.

LOL!

The way it's written up shows that the health unit knows that it cannot impose the "recommendation".

It's a farce and they know it. And pretty well everybody knows it.

So, what happens now?

Well, the cops shot and killed a guy in Minden (ON) yesterday after a fight broke out over him not wearing a mask into a grocery store. he was refused service and it turned ugly, resulting in the cops being called. They followed him home and had a shoot-out - all over a mask. SUI takes over now.

I guess that would go down as a Covid death...

Comment

Here's another one - friend's father is 99 years old, in a nursing home. Mobility issues due to a stroke. doing fine, except for no visits from family...

Gets a red eye with some discharge - OH MY GOSH, GOTTA TEST YOU!

Test taken results said to be back in two days - but he's shipped into isolation. Door closed, no one comes in to look after him, push a table into his room with his food, shut the door.

He's got incontinence issues, doesn't always get to the bathroom in time cuz of mobility limitations.

4, 5 days later- no test results - THEY LOST THEM!

Family gets on the charge and oh, guess what, they found the results - NEGATIVE!!

All better? Nope - now he has a rash on his "back' from not getting cleaned up properly.

OH MY GOSH, IT COULD BE COVID!

Now he's back into isolation.

What is murder?

Comment

For the record, Recovered only means that the person isn't dead or in a hospital. Every other outcome is considered recovered. It doesn't mean they are back to normal or have no more side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by dave4441 View Post
                        I know three
                        Canada only had 250 confirmed cases in march and an accurate test didn't exist yet and you knew 3 of them? That's an amazing coincidence.

We're these confirmed by an actual test or they felt they had it.

I had an eye infection in June. Emergency room was empty and wouldn't even see me. Could have been covid.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Canada only had 250 confirmed cases in march and an accurate test didn't exist yet and you knew 3 of them? That's an amazing coincidence.

We're these confirmed by an actual test or they felt they had it.

I had an eye infection in June. Emergency room was empty and wouldn't even see me. Could have been covid.
                          That skidoo rally was in March.

Comment

CBC, the media wing of the Libranos, demonstrating the use of masks and proper social distancing, lol

https://twitter.com/grenouf/status/1283871838003703810 https://twitter.com/grenouf/status/1283871838003703810

The left shows amazing consistency...

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                              Flu virus mutates easily and are 4 main ones. They try to guess which will be most prevalent for the coming year when they make the vaccine.

SARS CoV 2 does not appear to be mutating so once the vaccine is available, it should be effective to prevent covid19.

Comment

Fudging the numbers .... hmmmmm
                                Who woulda thunk when an agenda being pushed

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...