• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan election issues???????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No party owns my vote and I am proud to be able to think that way.I believe in political corrections .Do not think it creates a healthy government to never have a change in the type of government in power.Sask is probably ready for a correction especially after Wall.Moe seems to have different priorities than Wall so he was a bit of a correction along with cleaning out some of the MLAs that have been in there too long.Unfortunatly the only way to clean house is kick out a government and let them build back with a new set of people.In the end Moe did a good job handling the pandemic and the political correction may be better in 4 years.

Comment

Time for a new party. The shiny old Foggy heads have lost their lustre. Evidently our province mustn’t have needed all these tax hikes. They continue to pizz away more billions. History has taught them NOTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        ................. Evidently our province mustn’t have needed all these tax hikes. They continue to pizz away more billions. History has taught them NOTHING.

They were budgeting! Prudent businessmen and financial planning.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...