• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Indian Summer?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Indian Summer?

Please global warming, come save us.🙏🏼

It’s First Nations summer. We don’t say that word anymore. Gotta keep up to speed you know.

And it doesn’t look promising, does it? Looks to be a two week early freeze up. Brutal.

Comment

Have we not had a good run? Save for afew areas? Beats 2019 by nautical mile....and then some.

Now if it would only rain.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Have we not had a good run? Save for afew areas? Beats 2019 by nautical mile....and then some.

Now if it would only rain.
        Overall it’s been a great run, but if your in an area that does not need rain, and where it has been a struggle, it’s hard to take hearing how great it’s been

Comment

Could use a few more days here. Lots of guys finished over the weekend but still a bit left. I needed 3 more days, plus time for fall work. Dont look good.

Comment

First nations summer is protesting until its demands are met by the federal government.

Comment

I remember that a sign of it is how many spiders are floating around on the wind.

Considering how many spider webs I’ve had stuck to my face in the middle of nowhere, they’re floating! I’d say we’ve had a great Indian Summer this year. The fact it could be longer for some doesn’t take away that it’s been lovely anyway!

Plus there’s been snow in the forecast here for the entire weekend and I’ve yet to see a flake. Yeah it’s chilly and windy and I’m being a wimp, but it’s still pretty damn nice out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                First nations summer is protesting until its demands are met by the federal government.
                Coming from the "Chief".

Comment

side note , anyone see that clip on the news about canadian crew trying to tag great white sharks
                  CTV let it slip through that they never came up the canadian coast because of the cold summer ????
                  wait , WTF , thought it was a record hot summer here in trudeau land
                  lisa will be spanked for letting that little"detail" slip through

Comment

Coming from the "Chief".
                    Does that make me an activist?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                      Does that make me an activist?
                      Well let's call you a pro- activist and you can come to the Ghetto and do a rain dance.
                      It's a sure thing then.

Comment

Well let's call you a pro- activist and you can come to the Ghetto and do a rain dance.
                        It's a sure thing then.
                        Ukrainian neighbor gave me that nick name when I was a small boy. I like to dance but probably won’t help your rain situation much. Plus the sjw would be all over me for cultural expropriation.

Comment

Well shoot.

Comment

Blaithin.
                            Is that both the dog's and your thoughts?

Comment

Blaithin.
                              Is that both the dog's and your thoughts?
                              He probably doesn’t care too much. He’s a snow dog.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...