• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid Vaccine

Over 60 % of Canadians would take a safe effective vaccine. While Americans won't get to Herd Mentality with those vaccination rates ,Canadians would get to herd immunity. The whole thing will be a mess because we are so closely linked to the U.S.

I won’t be taking a vaccine. Nor will anyone in my family, or anyone I know. With a whopping 8 in hospital, I’ll pass.

Comment

You do realize our numbers are relatively low in Saskatchewan?

What if you were in North Dakota where they have 10 times the number of cases and deaths with 3/4 of Saskatchewan's population and are close to running out of ICU beds and short on regular beds and we are just beginning the second wave.

Why not reduce your risk to help prevent further spread and possibly reduce the load on hospitals for people who really need it?

In a pandemic it's not just about the individual risk it's about community risk and consequences.

The anti-vaxers have allowed preventable childhood diseases to regain a foothold because of weird ideas that are not backed up by science. Does this make sense to you.....preventing disease and the spread of disease? It seems like a no brainer to me.

Then why not a covid vaccine that has been proven to be safe and effective?
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 14, 2020, 09:16.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        You do realize our numbers are relatively low in Saskatchewan?

What if you were in North Dakota where they have 10 times the number of cases and deaths with 3/4 of Saskatchewan's population and are close to running out of ICU beds and short on regular beds and we are just beginning the second wave.

Why not reduce your risk to help prevent further spread and possibly reduce the load on hospitals for people who really need it?

In a pandemic it's not just about the individual risk it's about community risk and consequences.

The anti-vaxers have allowed preventable childhood diseases to regain a foothold because of weird ideas that are not backed up by science. Does this make sense to you.....preventing disease and the spread of disease? It seems like a no brainer to me.

Then why not a covid vaccine?

Because, science.

My family nor me will be taking a vaccine that was rushed through production.

Now trials are being halted because of "mysterious illnesses" (their words)

How many times in history has a drug been out on the market... Then they find out later it causes cancer... Birth defects... Strokes... Etc.

You can't rush creating a vaccine... Which is what they are doing now.

Comment

Quotes from the article:
          "Prescription for disaster"
          "Kind of a fiasco"
          "Colossally stupid"
          "Substantial damage"
          "Nightmare scenario"
          "We've got to get this right"
          https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/past-vaccine-disasters-show-why-rushing-a-coronavirus-vaccine-would-be-a-prescription-for-disaster-1.5087737 https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/past-vaccine-disasters-show-why-rushing-a-coronavirus-vaccine-would-be-a-prescription-for-disaster-1.5087737

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
            Because, science.

My family nor me will be taking a vaccine that was rushed through production.

Now trials are being halted because of "mysterious illnesses" (their words)

How many times in history has a drug been out on the market... Then they find out later it causes cancer... Birth defects... Strokes... Etc.

You can't rush creating a vaccine... Which is what they are doing now.
            The mysterious illness is in only in one vaccine under progress. There are 120 vaccine projects around the world in various stages of assessment.

And I would never take a vaccine that has not been proven safe by a reputable organization. I totally agree. Rushing an unproven vaccine to market is the worst thing that can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              The mysterious illness is in only in one vaccine under progress. There are 120 vaccine projects around the world in various stages of assessment.

And I would never take a vaccine that has not been proven safe by a reputable organization. I totally agree. Rushing an unproven vaccine to market is the worst thing that can happen.
              Which reputable organization? The WHO? bahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                Which reputable organization? The WHO? bahahaha
                The WHO is not doing vaccine development directly So bahahahaaa

But here is the list of current vaccine projects: https://www.raps.org/news-and-articles/news-articles/2020/3/covid-19-vaccine-tracker https://www.raps.org/news-and-articles/news-articles/2020/3/covid-19-vaccine-tracker

I think Trump is recommending the Russian one! hahaah He probably owes them money!
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 14, 2020, 09:50.

Comment

Will not take anything that the chinese communist party has a connection with.

Comment

https://thecanadianreport.ca/is-this-leaked-memo-really-trudeaus-covid-plan-for-2021-you-decide/?fbclid=IwAR3shDxtcwOinKq1R9nkIdheoAQgStcGtFwCw1_n mMzTxozYNlyU1lRe9gg

Comment

Why are these drug cos granted immunity from legal action if they botch the therapy? Big pharma needs their feet held to the fire and accept responsibility for their screw ups because in this day and age, even 1 death is too much.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...