• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUILD BACK BETTER - what does it mean?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobFarmer View Post

...."Which, if you have ever been involved in a press release means we have been forced to give them more time, the enviros already had time but want more time. They'd prefer to block or sue but so far haven't been able to, so they delay and spin stories that it is the commission which is slow.

I know some are dreading the final report, and if the submissions are any indication it is gonna be one hell of report. The left is going to go even more nuts, threaten all sorts of legal action, cry victim, unfairness, etc, etc, etc.

So, you are wrong, again, again and again. Most reasonable people would just stop at this point and lick their wounds and come back on another topic. Why do I get the feeling you are not reasonable?"
    What an interesting response! Which leads to the question, who is the we you refer to in your statement I quoted above? Are you part of the government or the Inquiry as the sentence seems to imply? Or at least had a role with the press releases related to the government publication of the reports seeming as you claim to have an understanding of press releases and specifically what this particular press release intended? That being the case I will ask you again the question which you ignored in my last response, Is the Allen Inquiry actually completed as you claimed in your first sentence the first time you posted on this site. Please be reasonable and answer my questions rather than your personal attacks on me

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
      What an interesting response! Which leads to the question, who is the we you refer to in your statement I quoted above? Are you part of the government or the Inquiry as the sentence seems to imply? Or at least had a role with the press releases related to the government publication of the reports seeming as you claim to have an understanding of press releases and specifically what this particular press release intended? That being the case I will ask you again the question which you ignored in my last response, Is the Allen Inquiry actually completed as you claimed in your first sentence the first time you posted on this site. Please be reasonable and answer my questions rather than your personal attacks on me
      We is a typo, happens sometimes. I've nothing to do with the inquiry.

As for personal attacks, I've read your posts on this forum. You are no victim here! That is your primary means of arguing, whether it be at posters or people in the news. Start arguing about what is actually written and you'll notice that others do the same.

Comment

What is NET ZERO? Has anyone really explained how it will change our lives? Aside from the pathetic response 'but, but, but, windmills and solar panels' they have NO REAL SOLUTIONS. Had they used a different approach, we might have been able to have a conversation. But no, they shout down conversation.

Danielle Smith interviews Dr. Nemeth - https://omny.fm/shows/danielle-smith/a-deep-dive-into-the-nemeth-report?in_playlist=podcast https://omny.fm/shows/danielle-smith/a-deep-dive-into-the-nemeth-report?in_playlist=podcast

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...