• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow For Some

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow For Some

Last couple days really bared off the land especially pulse stubble. Hope to get a nice wet dump here tomorrow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	snow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	779598

No Snow for You. Looks like it could be nice but it's still a day away. It was there first two weeks ago then they had changed to high winds then back yesterday. So maybe it will hit. Sure warm today will melt the snow somemore. Everything is soaking in not much running.

Comment

So much for an early spring. We don’t need no stinking more snow!

Comment

Will be zero run off here, so we need the 10 inches of wet slop.
        Plus sled season can't be over yet?

Comment

Calving season coming...snow and shit weather should come right on time.

Comment

Anyone remember the storm of 2012? Aptil 1st. Hundreds of calves and light steers were lost in that storm, dont really want that much snow.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Anyone remember the storm of 2012? Aptil 1st. Hundreds of calves and light steers were lost in that storm, dont really want that much snow.
              1996 we got abut eighteen inches of the wettest snow in April that you ever did see. Gravel roads had no base left. You could not leave your home if you had no 4x4. Seeding started may 27th that year, into mud and lumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                Will be zero run off here, so we need the 10 inches of wet slop.
                Plus sled season can't be over yet?
                Yer in the tropics over there. 20 miles away. I can skidoo wherever I want. Our special little pocket never fails. A few miles south or west, no dice.

Comment

I hope I have to walk with webbed snow shoes the last 3 miles to the farm.

Comment

It’s early we’re dry will soak in if wet snow. Bring on a ft or more

Comment

SF you might get RAIN! heavy at times.

Comment

I washed the SUV, polished her really nice, should rain. 😂

Comment

No snow here.

South supposed to get it all??

Comment

Just a light rain here at Regina so far. Melting as it hits.

Guess the WN is up to its usual forecasting accuracy already.

Comment

Can your eavestroughs handle the heavy rain Jazz? I put the rain gauge out last night - shouldn’t have. 👎

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...