• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"‘The story was a hoax’: Donald Trump hits out after stunning Washington Post retrac"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
    Come on guys , 15 will be zero, (600,000)it will go away in the spring. No fall surge.
    Neo nazi's are very good people too. Mexico will pay for the wall. He has the best health plan ever. And that is just a taste.
    Biden could lose his marbles completely and never top that.
    Careful sawfly. You've seen how vicious these insurrectionists can be. Its one thing to be proven wrong with facts. But this batch typically have no respect for authority; nor the laws that flow from the duly elected officials when they act within a constitution and the majority decision.

Its becoming the case that making a country ungovernable becomes the goal ....when the ballot box fails.

Jan. 6 was an insurrection and there is no doubt who did the most to host this event. Tom4CWB should know better than edorse such actions; but it maybe shows how even supposedly sensible people can get thoroughly entangled in the most nefarious plots

Comment

So what, he needed a number of votes. How does saying that make him a criminal? He is pointing out a fact. These leftists have twisted and contorted every last thing Donald said for 4 years. Sick- desperate means for desperate “men.” I find these deviant means quite sickening and if you don’t like it, ask me if I care. 👎

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        That’s just one example, jazz. There are dozens of those dementia clips out there. Scary.
        Even with his claimed "dementia" he makes a habitual liar and his associated liar's cult following look like goons. This says more about the authors who have their own personal faults and shortcomings (see sheapwheat and jazz's posts lately).
        How does that look in print". But of course offence meant. Perhaps you can take a little cutting innuendo.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
          Seriously? Are you competing for the "Absolute Biggest Fool of the Year" award?

Looks like you are running a pretty good chance, but then the left never ceases to amaze in that regard.

You left-wingers never seem to get tired of showing that you know nothing.
          And burnt has been struck off my Christmas list too.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            So what, he needed a number of votes. How does saying that make him a criminal? He is pointing out a fact. These leftists have twisted and contorted every last thing Donald said for 4 years. Sick- desperate means for desperate “men.” I find these deviant means quite sickening and if you don’t like it, ask me if I care. 👎
            Amen That nearly says it all.. Maybe your heirs will read this in 40 years and they will be able to judge how good a grasp you had on the Beginning of Dark Ages.

Comment

They are all phuckin liars u dimwit. U argue about the same shit just a different pile! Christ this site is pathetic. Politics is picking the best of the worst. Last election just proved we can stoop to the lowest of lows with no good candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                They are all phuckin liars u dimwit. U argue about the same shit just a different pile! Christ this site is pathetic. Politics is picking the best of the worst. Last election just proved we can stoop to the lowest of lows with no good candidates.
                And you are correct if you said in a democracy everyone is responsible for the government they get. You are not correct in insinuating that that only the last government election stooped to the lowest of lows in terms of lying.

That particular record has already been set for all time. Contribute some facts that you believe to be true; but there is now starting point with saying there are no options of the best of the worst (aka the best of a bad lot)

Maybe people can't recognize the elected officials who differ; because after all the political incumbents and opponents are only a reflection of you, me and the rest who support them.
                And why shoot the messenger instead of promoting something you claim to support.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...