• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agriville scheduled maintenance 20th Mar 2021

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agriville scheduled maintenance 20th Mar 2021

Hi everyone,

We will be working on some security updates and regular maintenance on Agriville starting Saturday 20th Mar 2021 from 12:00am - 11:59pm.

The website may go offline for a bit. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Sure hope you can fix the advertising problem
    I dont use an ad blocker because I realize this is how you get paid but it’s getting ridiculous and rude the way it just inserts itself into middle of what you’re reading
    Mines just about unusable

Comment

Ability to link a PDF file would be nice and easier addition of photos. Quicker rather than easier

Comment

Freshest comment to a thread should be at the top, not the bottom (IMO).
        Long threads are quite clumsy to maneuver.

Comment

Advertisement bars - really isn’t one enough? We really need the same one repeated 5+6 times? You ever see that on Gasbuddy? Never

The annoying bars are stacked across the most recent posts, even covering up the return to topic.
          Last edited by sumdumguy; Mar 19, 2021, 12:27.

Comment

Originally posted by agrivilleadmin View Post
            hi everyone,

we will be working on some security updates and regular maintenance on agriville starting saturday 20th mar 2021 from 12:00am - 11:59pm.

The website may go offline for a bit. Thank you for your patience during this time.

done proper testing

Comment

Originally posted by agrivilleadmin View Post
              hi everyone,

we will be working on some security updates and regular maintenance on agriville starting saturday 20th mar 2021 from 12:00am - 11:59pm.

done proper testing

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7BAF4B20-A663-452B-8818-992BB5EB26AF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	770876Click image for larger version

Name:	CF3D31C1-34D8-4A19-BC33-6F89384FBEE5.jpg
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	770877
                Kinda shitty

Comment

Cute, isn’t it? Chuckie must be in charge.

Comment

The bottom ad is finally staying at the bottom, using an iPad.

Comment

When I try to zoom in on my obsolete blackberry, the bottom banner ad, and the top header zoom in and take up the entire page like this:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210320_225008.jpg
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	770878
                      This is likely just because no websites support this browser anymore, or does any other phone have this issue?

Comment

I'd suggest that the owners of this website consider doing something about the problem of uncontrolled repetition of disinformation.

Perhaps ; like a Republican party; this forum risks being totally hijacked by deniers; insurrectionists and those who know no bounds; willing to use any deceitful and abhorrent tactic to achieve adoption of any particular objective.

Just how does a person strike their pen name (and their past post contributions) from this sites roster?

Comment

Ads still popping up in the middle of threads as you scroll...

Comment

Originally posted by AgrivilleAdmin View Post
                            Hi everyone,

We will be working on some security updates and regular maintenance on Agriville starting Saturday 20th Mar 2021 from 12:00am - 11:59pm.

Test post reply

Comment

Funny, on my phone I get no ads??????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...