• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday C o c k t a i l report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    Melt is on

Creek is running
    You got more than i do.

Comment

High here was 4. Forecast was for 15. Could still skidoo.

Comment

Saskfarmer I agree with you on what happened in the early 80’s. I started farming in 1977 and went through the 20 percent interest rates along with the droughts. You are bang on that history will repeat and the young pups will find out the hard way. Happy birthday to your wife! My wife’s birthday is also today.

Comment

I started in 1978 as a young pup and was educated about the 80's droughts along with a lot of my young pup neighbors. It leaves a lasting impression for sure and don't think the ones still here don't think it could happen again. Plus 10 here today and drove across bean stubble no mud on the tires.

Comment

Even our provincial government is getting in the act. Cabinet restricted information through the Access to Information to protect identity of companies and individuals who benefited from Emergency measures this last year.
            Last edited by sumdumguy; Mar 20, 2021, 14:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
              High here was 4. Forecast was for 15. Could still skidoo.
              Woo Hoo we beat you, 7C ! Saskatoon 13, Regina 21 yesterday! What planet are we on? Oh ya right the one where climate NOT changing.

Comment

Just back from Moosejaw and zero snow all way to Regina. Were still melting north of the Valley. But it's going fast. A cooler week ahead. No rain from the Montana low that went by. Support local, I did in Moosejaw.

Comment

So a Liberal bought a CPP membership and put a question on Climate scam and the Liberal MSM and Guys like chuck are all over the internet. Look see wow.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...