• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seed tenders

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed tenders

Anybody using a Convey All seed tender trailer, or any other brand, for filling the drill? Or any other smart idea. I don’t see them used for sale very often. Pretty expensive

Had a Meridian brand new and to be honest it was kind of a lemon. I have talked to people who loved them so it may have just been us. Crazy as it sounds adding one more remote control, a 5 horse motor, and a few conveyors about triples the chance for something to go wrong during a fill. I would get a call that the motor wouldn’t start, or they were out of gas, or the battery was dead or the conveyor wouldn’t fold out all the way, or the remote control wasn’t working and they couldn’t switch back to the panel etc. all the sudden you can’t fill your drill. Still nothing better then a triaxle and drill auger or conveyor.

Comment

Same here Grahamp

Comment

Maybe I will look at a 15x45 conveyor or something then it will be handy for other things. The auger on the cart is pretty much worn out and I should have dealt with it months ago. Replacing with a cart conveyor would have been another option. I only have super B trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
          Maybe I will look at a 15x45 conveyor or something then it will be handy for other things. The auger on the cart is pretty much worn out and I should have dealt with it months ago. Replacing with a cart conveyor would have been another option. I only have super B trailers.
          I've been using a 9" poly transfer auger that's 7' long to basically turn my drill filling auger into a swing end. I just tie it into the hydraulics for the main auger with lots of hose so you can wheel it around anywhere you want. Have pioneer quick connects on it so that I can use it with my 8" auger in the yard as well for unloading trucks If the swing end goes down. It's relatively light, and I just strap it onto the back of the drill.

Comment

Happens to be a couple 36' tenders on a local RB sale on the 29th FWIW.

Comment

https://dekoninginnovations.com/xpress-yard-cart/

This looks smart.

Comment

I have a 1200 bushel HaulAll triaxle trailer and it is excellent! Just lower the spouts and the grain slides right out. The remote for it is from the same company that Bourgault uses so u know it is good. Works very good. Put cameras by each spout so u can stop bang on every time.

Comment

Who is making the side slide tender? Gravity flow.

Seen it somewhere and have forgot where.

Comment

https://www.haulallindustries.com/

Comment

haul all side draw works well. We like that it is nice and simple to operate, we went that way instead of the conveyor style just for that reason, no screwing around with motors/hydraulics/conveyor parts that rust out after a few years. The only potential hiccup is the remote controlled gates, which can be disconnected from the 12V motor and opened manually. The paint job was so-so. There are thin spots where the painter brushed up on the wet paint with his clothes or boots and didn't bother touching it up. Must be something odd about geometry of the used trailer they put it on, it has to be set back slightly from center of the drives to work. that's a problem with the chassis though, not haul-all's work.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...