• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total White-Out Conditions Around Idaho Falls

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total White-Out Conditions Around Idaho Falls

Wondering about a storm here but our radar is down. Goodale must be really P-O ed.

Don’t need a radar to tell me it’s been white out conditions here.... The window might be partly covered with snow but not totally.

Comment

You around Milk River Blaithin. We have friends stopped there on way back from Mesa.

Comment

Out like a lion....

Comment

No I’m up by Halkirk right now. Stuck here until the wind goes down. Sounds like trucks flipped everywhere from highway 12 south.

Around Brooks is a disaster.

Comment

Its moved up into our corner and is a whiteout. Sure would not want to be out on the highway.

Stay safe everyone!

Comment

On generator power going on 16 hours here now.

WILD drifts in yards, not much in the fields. Wind has been horrendous! In 18 hours I dont think it's gone below 30mph. Peaked out at near 60mph on my weather station in the yard. Environment Canada site nearby peaked out at 70mph.

Comment

Finally died down here. Full moon and stars are out and quite pleasant. Last night and today was no fun at all. Time to catch up on sleep since nobody got any with all crashing, banging, and whistling last night. Only a skiff of snow thankfully......

Hopefully everyone else gets some peace soon🍀

Comment

Not much here. It got windy about 730 last night. Snowed a couple inches last night and was over at 2 AM.This morning -12 and 39 km wind. Underwhelming with the severe weather and wind warnings we had.

Comment

Highway Hotline cameras give a good idea of the nothing storm across the province. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                      No I’m up by Halkirk right now. Stuck here until the wind goes down. Sounds like trucks flipped everywhere from highway 12 south.

Around Brooks is a disaster.
                      To bad it was a monday thats the day the hotel is closed.

Comment

You can’t even drink in a car with a buddy. A young couple picked up their neighbours to go to Saturday supper. There was this whoop-whoop behind them with flashing lights. That stop got them a $700 ticket for mixing households.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...