• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Covid Liberal- Democrat or Conservative?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a thought to get some interesting responses. Everyone seems to blame the Liberals for the lockdowns and mask use and vaccine use. Yet at least 5 provinces have Conservative governments who are pushing all the above as well. Are these conservative governments actually Liberals in disguise? Or is it safe to say that the science proves that we need to do what we are doing to stay safe? I just find it funny that everyone says its a political ploy yet all parties are towing the same line.

And no I'm not Liberal!

Well the answer to that questioning is just so bloody obvious - it's Harper's fault and that orange man too.

And that's not good and not very many people realize it!

And if it wasn't for Justin Trudeau's quick and really intelligent responses, it would have been really bad, man. I mean, REALLY bad.

Comment

Did Calgary eventually rename their east dump Steven Harper Landfill?

Comment

1. There are no conservative governments any more. They are simply liberal light. Liberals of forty years ago were farther right than so called conservatives of today.

2. The media is alt far left, and pushing an agenda. They have the control. Read CBC, it’s eye opening. Better still, read the sheep commenting. It’s unbelievably pathetic.

3. Because of #2, no government would dare stand up and say this is a farce. Just like the media has governments by the balls with climate change, so too with controllovirus, they control the narrative.

4. There is no political hay to be made by using common sense anymore, because the population now has little to none. If one wants re election, you have to shift towards the alt left sphere, because the media will otherwise make you out to be idiotic.

5. Because the narrative has been preached so long, and the gullible sheep are following so happily, anyone who opposes climate change, or the scamdemic narrative, or says there are but two genders, is immediately made out to be a Neanderthal, and the sheep lap it up rabidly.

Comment

It's all Skippys fault.

Provinces had to follow the Fed gov Rules.

Skippy ****ed up the whole thing from start to finish.

But someone is pulling his strings as he is to stupid to figure this out on his own.

Oh but yea it maybe was Harpers Fault.

Comment

I had no idea that covid (or any disease) would lean right or left. I honestly though that a virus would be apolitical and the response by politicans of any stripe would be to utilize the best practices as identified by science to deal with a dangerous virus to best protect both the citizens and the economy. Judging by this question and the responses to it an to my question yesterday it is obvious that there are those who would rather make this a political issue than a health concern.

So for those who believe in the constitution as the bedrock for government, check out sections 91 and 92 of the Canadian constitution which outlines the division of powers between the feds and provinces. You will see that the feds are given the power of quarantine but the provinces are given the powers over health care within their own provinces. It only becomes a left right issue, if the party in power (liberal or conservative) implements practices that are either contrary to science or are practices which you disagree with.
            Last edited by dmlfarmer; Mar 30, 2021, 10:35.

Comment

Australia has a conservative Federal government. They have been much stricter with their lockdowns. They have had many fewer cases and deaths and now have a much more open economy because they have been smarter and more disciplined.

The politicization of pandemic healthcare is a symptom of the lack of scientific education and is anti science and anti evidence based decision making.
              Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 30, 2021, 07:12.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Australia has a Conservative Federal government. They have been much stricter with their lockdowns. They have had many fewer cases and deaths and now have a much more open economy because they have been smarter and more disciplined.

The politicization of pandemic healthcare is a symptom of the lack of scientific education and is anti science and anti evidence based decision making.

Australia's conservative govt s called Labour Party. They just endorsed a Net Zero policy. Thats how conservative they are.

many conservative govts went along with the scary narrative because they were afraid of being pilloried in the Marxist media every day.

Only couple true freedom loving common sense places left in the world, Texas, Florida, SD and surprisingly did better than NYC with its china modelled lefty lockdowns.

Scott Moe took a reasonable approach I think, He at least let businesses operate to a point where they could pay their operating expenses and prop taxes.

Comment

So who did it better chuck.

An Island can easily stop the spread. Shut down the airports and boats coming in and then test every single person arriving.

What did skippy do, continued to let flights in from China.

China was ground zero it's the Chinese flu call it what it is.

Then shut the southern border and yes tell me who was in Florida to get the **** home and do a mandatory 14-day quarantine and get tested. No exceptions. You have 4 or 6 days to get home.

Don't do CERB to kids as skippy did.

Do a better job for the business.

ANy big business that got wage support and paid CEOs bonus cut back all funds and fined.

Fire Dr. Tamm after the first screw-up.

Check what Canada had for facilities to produce vaccines and if promising fund them. THen look to companies with a track record and buy from them not just tell us you have vaccines. Get in writing.

Look after old folk homes and elderly and lock these down.

Keep the rest of the country open but somewhat restricted.

Keep liberals out of anything to do with money as its one for you and you and 10 for me and my trust fund.

Comment

The level of distrust I think has risen towards all parties. I thought a leader was to stand up for their country first and not throw them under a bus. Foreign affairs has taken a step backwards and we can't afford it anymore. People get tired of the Media twist and turn it off but I couldn't help but notice that ( CBC THE PANEL ) is starting to look a bit rough maybe their boss is getting to them too.

Comment

I don't think politicians had much say. Public health orders take precedence. If the Chief Health Officer says quarantine, quarantine it is.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA

Dr. Tam Yea right.

Skippy wanted this and wanted to play dress-up.

Throw money around and all is a good look like a king.

Well, Karma is a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                          I don't think politicians had much say. Public health orders take precedence. If the Chief Health Officer says quarantine, quarantine it is.
                          I'm not so sure.... some of the things coming out of Canada's Public Health was political.. ie: couldn't stop foreign flights from coming into the country from China.. couldn't stop the illegals from crossing the border from the U.S.A... masks weren't needed(Canada didn't have any, China had got them all)

Comment

To your question, covid viruses don't care about anything except replicating themselves and finding new hosts. Most times I believe Liberal/Democrats,or Conservatives don't care about anything, except replicating themselves and finding new hosts.

Ancient virus snippets are found at the 8% level in our DNA, while what makes us is only 2% of our DNA. All that jazz makes humans predominately virus. Looks like more snippets to come before we develop technology to remove them, or technology to stop the first one. It will have to be those as vaccines have too much of an opposition party.

Vaccine date bumped to April 09, 2021. It's a waiting game.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...