• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

43 year old gets stroke.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

43 year old gets stroke.

A 43 year old healthy man ended up with a stroke after getting the j and j vax. He’s now paralyzed.

Just a heads up. Why are the healthy being pushed to take the experimental vaccines?

I mean, he is younger than me. And now he’s screwed. Because he felt he needed a vax for a disease you need a test to know you have, that is killing mainly almost dead old people.

What a waste.

I suspect there will be a lot that we will hear about and a lot more that we won’t.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      I suspect there will be a lot that we will hear about and a lot more that we won’t.
      Only by accident or FAKE news, MSM/CBC/CTV...etc are NOT allowed to be honest, must tow the line, to collect their BRIBE money. He who pays the piper calls the tune, and they are all SINGING their hearts out.

Comment

These one-off anecdotal stories are not helping our cause. I try so hard to pint out to Chuck and dml et al that correlation does not necessarily imply causation. And now you use the same futile argument.
        I looked up the probability of a 43 year old man having a stroke. It appears to be in the order of 2 per 1000 per year(and increasing in young people in recent years due to unhealthy lifestyles).
        6.8 million J and J doses have been administered in the US. If all those were given to 43 year old males there would be on average 38 strokes per day with or without the vaccine.
        That doesn't mean that the vaccine didn't cause it, but it isn't unexpected either.
        Don't give the anti science crowd any more ammunition to use against us.

Comment

My dad had a stroke at 43.

Guess he must’ve got the vaccine.....

..... 15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
            My dad had a stroke at 43.

Guess he must’ve got the vaccine.....

..... 15 years ago.
            Sorry about your dad. But this is directly related to the vax according to the doctors involved. And it is one problem of many, many thousands. MANY deaths have occurred. From the vaccines.

Comment

There’s all the hype about the blood clots too.

Go research chance of blood clots from birth control. Then see stats about how many women are using it.

Risk in all things. Can’t call foul on the vaccine if you aren’t calling foul about other drugs that are used every day and not considered a problem.

Comment

Birth control can be stopped. The vaccine is in your body forever and looks like annual boosters with it.

Comment

You think as soon as you stop BC it’s done? It’s considered one of the leading causes of infertility in women with affects rippling in our hormones for years and sometimes decades.

It’s also something pushed at us at every turn.

And it’s a bit late to stop it if it’s given you a blood clot or a stroke.

For that matter TSS is said to effect 1 in 100,000 menstruating women. Maybe we should also ban tampons. Or just tell people they don’t need to use them....

Comment

No deaths are acceptable blaithin. No matter the reason. Thats the message from our health experts. Guess you missed that. Our risk tolerance is now zero.

The media crowed about one guy getting lung transplants from covid. I would think a healthy 43 yr old dying after the vaccine is newsworthy as well.

Comment

I’m not saying it is acceptable.

What I am saying is why are the effects of the vaccine so horrendously unacceptable while the affects of every day drugs - like birth control - are considered collateral damage and not even known about.

Don’t say we can’t have one when you don’t seem to care or even know about the other. Out of sight out of mind for you maybe, but not for those of us that deal with the damage of such drugs.

Comment

Humans have an abysmal track record of evaluating risks.
                        And all the data and information available to us today only seems to make it worse.
                        There was a book on the subject quite recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                          A 43 year old healthy man ended up with a stroke after getting the j and j vax. He’s now paralyzed.

Just a heads up. Why are the healthy being pushed to take the experimental vaccines?

I mean, he is younger than me. And now he’s screwed. Because he felt he needed a vax for a disease you need a test to know you have, that is killing mainly almost dead old people.

What a waste.
                          Posting without direct evidence is irresponsible.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            Posting without direct evidence is irresponsible.
                            Unlike chuck with cut and post of pages of text, I leave it to you to go find it. It is not that hard to try one, is it?

Comment

I don’t inject any unknown into my body. I am not worried about this hoax or any other ones that may be created.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...