• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

43 year old gets stroke.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cerebral Venous Thrombosis (CVT) Brain Clot and Portal Venous Thrombosis (PVT) Abdominal or Gut Clot. Both will kill you. CVT at a 20% rate in two weeks after covid, PVT at an 18.8% rate in two weeks after covid. Kind of implies 1 mortality out of 5 who get clots.

Risk of rare blood clotting CTV is higher in covid getting people than vaccinated people. Let that sink in. How much higher you ask, well, over a two week period: those with Covid: 39/million, those with Flu: 0/million, those jabbed with a mrna vaccine: 4.1/million people, those jabbed with Oxford-Az: 5/million.

Risk of less rare blood clotting PVT is higher in covid getting people than vaccinated people. Let that sink in. How much higher you ask, well, over a two week period: those with Covid: 436/million, those with flu: 98/million, those jabbed with a mrna vaccine: 44/million people, those jabbed with Oxford-Az: 1.6/million.

As of yet, not peer reviewed. If it is confirmed, does that, if you are looking at statistical risk, would you not rush for your shot/shots? Remember your risk of catching covid without extraordinary precautions is 100%.

Comment

It was stated that there is a percentage of risk.
      Those numbers will not be totally known till all vaxes have been done.(for those who want them).
      Goes to show we are not all created the same...
      Some people have reactions to the darnest things..
      If this makes the media I will be totally surprised to say the least..

Comment

In the UK: the after vax results so far.

847 dead

626 000 adverse effects

11 000 psychiatric disorders

771 seizures

12 brain injuries

All that for a “virus” with a minimal death rate.

What is the end game, I say again?

Comment

Then don’t get it if you think it’ll kill you....

Comment

There lies the problem blaithin. They are going to MAKE you get it with a proposed vaccine passport. No vaccine=no travel...or whatever other freedom they see fit to take away until the masses cave and roll up their sleeve. I have even read of checkpoints within ones own country to make sure you have had your shot.

Comment

Maybe they will, maybe they won’t.

No point stressing over the maybes. If you aren’t going to stress over the “maybe you’ll get Covid” then why stress over the “maybe I won’t be able to travel without a vaccine”

If it becomes more than just a conspiracy and random scare tactic then there’s time to stress about.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                There lies the problem blaithin. They are going to MAKE you get it with a proposed vaccine passport. No vaccine=no travel...or whatever other freedom they see fit to take away until the masses cave and roll up their sleeve. I have even read of checkpoints within ones own country to make sure you have had your shot.
                Ford announced border checkpoints a bit ago. “Papers!!!”

Comment

If you want to visit a country and they require you to have a Covid vaccine before allowing you in, isn't that their right.

If they want to protect their citizens from Covid anti-vaxxers from other countries isn't that their duty.

Thread after thread, post after post from the anti-vaxxer, anti science crowd of Agrivlle, we get it you guys don't want the Covid vaccine. Everything is a hoax to the the very few of you on here.

You spend your days searching social media platforms to justify your anti vaxxer decision. What does that tell you about yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    If you want to visit a country and they require you to have a Covid vaccine before allowing you in, isn't that their right.

If they want to protect their citizens from Covid anti-vaxxers from other countries isn't that their duty.

Thread after thread, post after post from the anti-vaxxer, anti science crowd of Agrivlle, we get it you guys don't want the Covid vaccine. Everything is a hoax to the the very few of you on here.

You spend your days searching social media platforms to justify your anti vaxxer decision. What does that tell you about yourself.
                    Actually, I don’t have to search. The info is all over the place. I don’t have blinders on, my mind is open, so I find information the sheep ignore. It’s not that hard actually. The trust I see of so many in their “leaders”, no questions asked, is astounding to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                      Actually, I don’t have to search. The info is all over the place. I don’t have blinders on, my mind is open, so I find information the sheep ignore. It’s not that hard actually. The trust I see of so many in their “leaders”, no questions asked, is astounding to me.
                      It's probably best you start that colony or should I say compound you suggested with the $1800.00 per person welfare that may come.

Then you can form your own political party and live in that "Bubble World" you always talk about.

You then will have those "Sheepie" followers you so crave.

Comment

It's probably best you start that colony or should I say compound you suggested with the $1800.00 per person welfare that may come.

Then you can form your own political party and live in that "Bubble World" you always talk about.

You then will have those "Sheepie" followers you so crave.
                        I think I’ll do just that. What a great idea, forage! Thanks!

Comment

Its called parsing the information forage. Maybe a source other than CBC or CNN is needed. Gotta dig a little but its there.

I know it outrages you when people use independent thought and want more than 30s to form an opinion.

I am watching the data pour in. The clotting case being reported in many countries now. The rising covid cases in countries that are almost 50% vaccinated. The new stories about new mutants. The hypocrisy of locking us in our homes while infected and untested people fly in every day, etc

I would say the science is still evolving, a phrase even dear leader used in the HoC this week.
                          Last edited by jazz; Apr 16, 2021, 19:34.

Comment

If it becomes more than just a conspiracy, it is too late to start planning/doing anything.

I get that another country can bar me from entering without a vaccine. But it is illegal to restrict movement within ones country.

As stated before, you are welcome to go hide in your basement while everybody else enjoys life. That is the way things have been done for centuries. But now you want to force people that don’t want to put an UNTESTED vaccine in their body. That is frickin out to lunch!

Comment

The authorities who are presently imposing a police state cannot have it both ways on the issue of risk. They cannot believably argue that a 98% survival rate from the virus is a risk that no one should be allowed to take and simultaneously argue that a 1% chance of illness from a vaccine is a risk that we should completely ignore.

They've shredded their credibility on Covid from day one and their response is simply to double down on the inconsistencies.

They've lost control of this issue and they're going to wind up with a gutted economy and/or mass civil disobedience.

Has Doug Ford got any data whatsoever that shows a link between Covid cases and golfing? I'd like to see it.

Comment

Anti-vaxers are just about as radical as the enviro nut jobs. Nothing like reading everyone’s opinion when they actually have no clue on what they are talking about. Maybe check out the CDC on deaths from vaccines. If you don’t want one don’t get one simple as that, you don’t have to convince everyone else what you think. If I told someone not to get a vaccine because I thought it was dangerous and they got covid and died It would be horrible.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...