• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

43 year old gets stroke.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwab
    Anyone who wants a vaccine shot after they’ve already had it just goes to show how little people know about how a vaccine works. I’ll add that anyone furthering theses comments lacks any common sense, and saying your odds of getting Covid are 100% just proves it.
    Not true jwab. Having covid counts as having one vaccine shot. It's a two shot regime for most vaccines. Lucky you. You can avoid the first shot by going through covid.

Jeez, for a cultist, you should be thrown out for (demon)strating so little faith.

Comment

checking, your stat about covid is wrong. the chances of requiring hospitalization if you have contracted symptomatic covid is between 1-5%. And thats all hospitalizations, ICU would be a much smaller subset of that.

Comment

What was that about math is hard?

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
          Not true jwab. Having covid counts as having one vaccine shot. It's a two shot regime for most vaccines. Lucky you. You can avoid the first shot by going through covid.
          And getting two shots soon three, soon boosters every year...endless cash cow for BIG pharma. Believe them? Follow the money.

Comment

Texas and Mississippi have the lowest cases in a year. This is a month after they lifted mask mandates.

Chuck, ag star, dml, tweety?

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              checking, your stat about covid is wrong. the chances of requiring hospitalization if you have contracted symptomatic covid is between 1-5%. And thats all hospitalizations, ICU would be a much smaller subset of that.
              Jazz.

Not my data, not my stat, not my quote.

I don't doubt that you enrolled in courses that included sections on risk management founded on data and stats. 1 in 20 vs 1 in 194,444 hospitalization.

On a loan, I'd take the 194,443 chance of repayment all day. Are you asking?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                And getting two shots soon three, soon boosters every year...endless cash cow for BIG pharma. Believe them? Follow the money.
                Did you catch the "wink"?

The wink implied the last of what you said. That there is a "hit" job out to destroy public confidence in Oxford-Az, and J&J vaccines because they are inexpensive to purchase. Follow the money, indeed. Another thing I learned from SF3 talks.

Prove the first part of your statement, and I'll agree.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                  If you’re pushing all to vaccinate of course you’d tell the public having it isn’t enough you need a shot. You just go ahead and keep buying the bullshit.
                  Oh!, hell no. I totally believe in choice. It's your family's role to convince you to do it for them.

I would have gladly taken any covid-19 vaccine, including Sputnik, if it had been available.

Trump caught covid. Trump secretly took a first jab of vaccine. No leak saying he took a second dose, or needed to. How do you explain that as bullshit?

Comment

Cases in Florida of variants are surging since spring break.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                      Texas and Mississippi have the lowest cases in a year. This is a month after they lifted mask mandates.

Chuck, ag star, dml, tweety?

Why?
                      i am not convinced one way or another
                      am gonna get shot tuesday in nipawin if not cancelled AGAIN? begging people on the news to get shots when there is none to be had . tisdale cancelled again. hope i can get crop in ok
                      you won't get an answer sheep on that from them tho, doesn't fit the agenda

Comment

The states might do okay if they keep jabbing. If vaccine hesitancy rises the variants will win. I hope they do well.

Comment

I’m confused....

How is an annual Covid vaccine so much worse than needing an annual flu shot? It’s not like that one is a one shot and done vaccine either.

You want to be skeptical about it not being tested for long periods, ok.

You want to be mad about the theories of requiring a vaccine certificate to travel, ok.

Seems silly to get mad that it will most likely be more than one shot though. After all, many said Covid is just like the flu and the flu requires yearly shots.

Comment

The flu doesn’t “require” anything. It is a choice to get it. And nobody asks you if you have had it in order to do anything else in your life.

Comment

What I find comical, if it wasn't so serious, is the number of shots that the cult has thrown around that we will have to take, boosters, ten, fifteen. The procurers are struggling to even get the willing, one shot. Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                Don't give the anti science crowd any more ammunition to use against us.
                                This IS the anti-science crowd AF5. You have got to realize that, no?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...