• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot off The Wire.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot off The Wire.

Derrick Chauvin guilty of charges and Justin would like an Astra Zeneca vaccination, but all the king’s men can’t get Humpty his shot- so I offered him mine. 👍

Cant believe anyone would want to be in law enforcement, everything you do or say is being recorded.They put there lives on the line every minute only to get put down by the public.My brother in law after 21 years with the RCs quit out of frustration with over half the arrests they make getting thrown out by an over burdened court system.Then when they threaten your family its the final straw.

Comment

Won't need to defund the police if no one wants to do it.

Comment

Many cities in the USA have had crime rates go up since defunding their police forces.

Police officers never seem to get the respect they deserve. Of coarse there bad apples just like in every profession.

When they do their job it's just like fishing, catch and release.

Comment

Lots of police calls would be better handled by mental health workers.

Its pretty clear that some cops have racist attitudes and use excessive force instead of deescalating.

Systemic racism against people of color is the problem. But those of us who are not brown or black don't understand how it is be targeted because of your race.

Body cams and cellphone cams everywhere are showing what is really happening.

In the Chauvin case police originally called the incident a death from a "medical incident".

It was clearly murder. Without the video we would have never heard about it.

Being a cop is a difficult job for sure. But that doesn't justify using excessive and deadly force when there are better alternatives.

Comment

I am not young and have lived in rural Saskatchewan most of my life. Cops used to be real people, we all knew the cops in local detachments and they were respected, without a doubt. They could come to my house to get a cup of coffee or use my phone. But times have changed. It seems training has changed.

Drive from US border to Las Vegas, Mesa many times, might see one cop car all the way, you see cops helping motorists change a tire. We have been let off several times in US. Here very different story - we must be so “ well -protected”. I Never drive without my cruise set on exactly the speed limit. And don’t have a bad attitude because they put that on your ticket too. It’s yes sir, oh please kind sir.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckchuck View Post
              lots of police calls would be better handled by mental health workers.

Its pretty clear that some cops have racist attitudes and use excessive force instead of deescalating.

Systemic racism against people of color is the problem. But those of us who are not brown or black don't understand how it is be targeted because of your race.

In the chauvin case police originally called the incident a death from a "medical incident".

Being a cop is a difficult job for sure. But that doesn't justify using excessive and deadly force when there are better alternatives.
              bs chuck>

Comment

Stay off drugs, dont keep a gun in your car, dont drive like a retard and dont mouth the cops over nothing and you will probably live a long life.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210421-074000_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	770973
                  Here comes replies of 'independent fact checkers' that are actually the fake news. Facebooks arm Snopes? Or Reuters? Perhaps. Which one will the trolls use without doing their own independent research not found on the corrupted Google.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

In the Chauvin case police originally called the incident a death from a "medical incident".

Systemic racism isn't the problem, the problem is that the people of color are committing most of the crimes and are pissed off when bad shit happens to them... those of you that scream racism everytime a POC gets arrested, or, and i mean this seriously, god forbid they are shot by a cop, should maybe put a uniform and a badge on and go try it... so sick and tired of left wing **** nuts like you putting this on racism and the cops, and not the POS criminals doing bad shit

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Dear Chuck.
                      Have you or anyone you loved suffered from mental illness? Your comments suggest perhaps not.
                      I asked my son to look up the Oxford definition of racism and suggested it has become a word vastly mis-used.
                      The police may need better training but you don't seem to understand their mandate. I suggest some ride alongs. But no self defense tools for you.
                      And before you use George Floyd as an argument, yes it was manslaughter.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...