• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnets sticking to the Vacksheen Injection Site

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnets sticking to the Vacksheen Injection Site

Tried a small high quality neodynium magnet on someone's injection site. What do you know it stuck there, only place on their arm it would stick. Give a magnet a try.
    Last edited by biglentil; May 16, 2021, 23:25.

What, where, when and why?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      What, where, when and why?
      Seeing countless videos of people finding magnets stick to the spot. Thought I would give it a try on someone that had the AstraZeneca about a month ago. Yep confirmed, injection site was only spot it would stick tried both arms even.

I think this patent may have something to do with it perhaps. Many of the technocrats argue for the need to connect everyone's Biometric data to the cloud, they call it transhumanism.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210515-054939_Adobe Fill & Sign.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	771079

And this one

Name:	Screenshot_20210509-081951_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	771080Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210509-081354_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	771082
      Last edited by biglentil; May 16, 2021, 23:23.

Comment

Very doubtful and why would you be rubbing a rare earth element on your skin. Probably toxic as well.

Comment

Just stop the conspiracy, false crap from the internet already. We know you don’t want one so don’t get one, good luck with not getting covid.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
            Very doubtful and why would you be rubbing a rare earth element on your skin. Probably toxic as well.
            A magnet toxic wow the level of brainwash is deep. I bought them at pauto long ago for hanging posters on tin.
            Last edited by biglentil; May 16, 2021, 23:28.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
              Just stop the conspiracy, false crap from the internet already. We know you don’t want one so don’t get one, good luck with not getting covid.
              I had it ohhh noooooooo lol. Ivermectined right when I suspected, was 100% few days after. In fact I think I'm 110% good luck keeping upto me I'm working 17hr days. Same can't be said for a friend that got the Moderna about two weeks ago he's been bedridden with terrible chills for over a week and he manages a large farm. Terrible...

Name:	Screenshot_20210511-182345_TikTok.jpg
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	771081
              Last edited by biglentil; May 16, 2021, 23:20.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                Tried a small high quality neodynium magnet on someone's injection site. What do you know it stuck there, only place on their arm it would stick. Give a magnet a try.
                I can't believe you got that close to a vaccinated person. Aren't you afraid it will affect your menstrual cycle?

Comment

Anyone else notice the posts by the anti vaxers on this site are getting more and more delusional by the day. I wonder, since many of them claim to have already had Covid, if this is an indication they are suffering long term Covid effects on brain function. Or is the the result of their self administered Ivermectin injections, Chloroquine pills, ingestion of large amounts of zinc, or other miracle cures they found on social media.
                  All I can hope for is they continue to refuse the vaccine as it means I will be able to get my second shot faster, and once travel opens for those vaccinated, I will not have to endure such idiots on tours and trips.

Comment

There is lots of crap on the internet. But who the hell goes looking for it? There is no way we are going to get close to stopping a force that is clandestine and omnipotent as this one so better just enjoy the freedoms we have.

BUT:

Why in 2016 were they patenting a ‘test’ for Covid19? Doesn’t that strike you as odd? In December 2019 the Chinese were warning of its danger, why did western leaders allow it in and never stopped the import? It could have been stopped dead in its tracks. Why was the testing not improved? How can you have a test that allows 54% false-positives? Why would a leader allow a vaccine to be used that 6 countries have disallowed because of blood clots? The question for me now is whether we are getting free information on adverse reactions.

Comment

My neighbour said last night, “ I am not the least bit concerned about Covid. I am concerned about simpler things like, “How much water is really in my well?” 😂

Comment

You guys 🐔 try a magnet.

Name:	Screenshot_20210512-080120_TikTok.jpg
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	771086

Comment

A possible reason for playing with magnets!

When BL ran out of places on the metal plate in his dome to attach magnets, he thought it should also work on injection sites.

Other suggestions as to Why?

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                            A magnet toxic wow the level of brainwash is deep. I bought them at pauto long ago for hanging posters on tin.
                            Level of brainwash is deep.....Hahaha, tell that to your jesus

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                              A possible reason for playing with magnets!

When BL ran out of places on the metal plate in his dome to attach magnets, he thought it should also work on injection sites.

Other suggestions as to Why?
                              Big Lentil,

Thanks for posting this entertaining thread!!!

If someone tells me that humans happened by an accidental 'Big Bang'... from nothing... and then over billions of years our human DNA evolved from single celled elemental proteins... which had no reason to be here anyway...

Into a complex DNA/RNA/ human being... with a heart that pumps over 2.5 billion times in the average life span of humans... and that every single human... has different DNA from every other human... over then total history of humans on plant earth... to tell me I mus believe that our human existence is the result of a random incident, not by the thoughtful design of an amazing engineer creator...

I would call the evolution/big bang/ billions of years 'theory' of the origins of humanity... the biggest hoax every thought up by a crazy lunatic deceiver... with much too much idle time on their hands... other than to deceive all our children in all our schools... in western 'civilization'!

We all need to think long and hard... about how easy it is to persuade people to believe total hoaxes... just because it is easier to go along with accepted 'politically correct' TRUTH...

Test the fruit of the activities/motivations of those people... who push their agenda... to find where our the future of our salvation and cultural agenda is to be determined!

Cheers! Happy seeding!!! Many '[Showers and Blessings]" to everyone!!! May all the seeds you have planted bring forth a wonderful harvest of prosperity and good will!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...