• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnets sticking to the Vacksheen Injection Site

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    I am glad you realize the only way we come out of this pandemic is for everyone to be vaccinated.
    LIER! Explain this then.

"Texas data shows clearly there is no need to get vaxxed. State has only 32% fully vaccinated, means most are NOT.

There are no restrictions since 2 months. Ball games of 50K people, most must be unvaccinated. Yet, Covid deaths & hospitalizations very low.

Shows vax not needed!"

Comment

Imagine if you guys spent 10% of the effort on conspiracy theories on creative and solution oriented ideas for agriculture.

Comment

I thought that was your job. So what have you actually accomplished anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
          I thought that was your job. So what have you actually accomplished anyway?
          Busy being condescending to real farmers , like #schizobinaus

Comment

The hypocracy is unbelievable. Spreading conspiracy theories has become a reason for posting for some. The worldwide conspiracy is out to get them . They cannot accept the facts because they are too believable.
            Here's some facts let's have a peek at just one of the ingredients in the Moderna vacksheen SM-102, the 'proprietary' compound known to contain 'luciferace'.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210520-205450_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	771106

Here is the Safety Data Sheet on SM-102:

Name:	Screenshot_20210520-205308_Adobe Fill & Sign.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	771107

Comment

Can anyone explain why it’s a good idea to get “the substance or mixture” injected into a healthy body after reading this? The MANUFACTURER is not even calling it a vaccine. The manufacturer is also not liable for any damages this “substance or mixture” may cause. The MANUFACTURER is admitting it’s not intended for human use. Why??????????????????????

Comment

Wowser, people just aren’t being given the facts. They believe the media and the media is bought-off by the big machine. And the big machine hires little yappers who run along beside praising their glory. Guess who their little yappers are on this site.

Comment

Pull Review Journal Las Vegas to see what’s going on there. Very surprising when we are still controlled.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    Pull Review Journal Las Vegas to see what’s going on there. Very surprising when we are still controlled.
                    Obviously you have not been controlled enough.

Comment

Obviously you have not been controlled enough.
                      ...said Lenin's henchman.

Does anyone need any more evidence of the extent of the evil brainwashing involved in this scamdemic?

aggie, you appear to be one sick person. It might just be time for you to take a little sabbatical for your mental health's benefit again.

Comment

I have had my vax and am not the sick one. Who undid your straight jacket?

Comment

I have had my vax and am not the sick one. Who undid your straight jacket?
                          Sure did, escaped reality, not like Covididiots

Name:	A Finger.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	771127

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...