• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone please explain

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The constitutional lawyers and politicians will sort this out.

Albertans often talk as if they can change equalization, which is in the constitution, on their own.

Kenney wants a provincial referendum on a federal program which all provinces pay for? How does that work?

It's ironic that those who want to arbitrarily separate from Canada are the same ones who are complaining about Quebec and want to override the constitution through treason.

Bilingualism is a problem? Only for the bigots and french haters! It's a big advantage to speak more than one language in this world.

Are you still mad about the metric system too? Yeah, its really bad to have 2 sets of wrenches! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Bilingualism is a problem? Only for the bigots and french haters! It's a big advantage to speak more than one language in this world.
      Yes it is, if that language is Mandarin, otherwise French is useless.

Canada should keep going on their path to wokeness and rights for every special group they can. Carve it all up. We all know where that ends. Never was a real country anyway. Just a stitched together Frankenstein monster.

Comment

Yes two sets of wrenches are an extra expense and a pain to have to carry around.

It doesn’t just end with a set of wrenches... think for a moment about the extra costs associated with the metric system... it isn’t a small amount on a farm, cost to the nation is huge...

Can’t anyone think critically any more?

Comment

If we have to have Bilingualism my vote is for Spanish, I’ll make far more use of this language than I would of French.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
            If we have to have Bilingualism my vote is for Spanish, I’ll make far more use of this language than I would of French.
            I think the Spanish word for chuck is, nettles, and about as popular at a nudist colony.

Comment

It's ironic that those who want to arbitrarily separate from Canada are the same ones who are complaining about Quebec and want to override the constitution through treason.

Please re read that while considering Quebec's actions during the last 100 years.
              Be aware of treasons' root.

Comment

Lucky we have metric. Would be sticker shock paying for a gallon of gas with Canada's energy policy.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Yes it is, if that language is Mandarin, otherwise French is useless.

Canada should keep going on their path to wokeness and rights for every special group they can. Carve it all up. We all know where that ends. Never was a real country anyway. Just a stitched together Frankenstein monster.
                  kids , grandkids all fluent in french
                  girls teach french, it was there, it was free , can't have enough languages
                  spanish is great too for when i give numbnuts the finger for the last time
                  tryin to learn
                  Last edited by Guest; May 21, 2021, 13:50.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    The constitutional lawyers and politicians will sort this out.

Albertans often talk as if they can change equalization, which is in the constitution, on their own.

Kenney wants a provincial referendum on a federal program which all provinces pay for? How does that work?

Are you still mad about the metric system too? Yeah, its really bad to have 2 sets of wrenches! LOL
                    you should come to honduras with us next spring
                    i could take you diving
                    looks like you need a diversion

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
                      Lucky we have metric. Would be sticker shock paying for a gallon of gas with Canada's energy policy.
                      Ya been saying for 40 years that is the reason SOB F*CKING TURD one, changed us to metric...fool the idiots that can't calculate.

To all TrudoAnons...

Click image for larger version

Name:	A Finger.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	771111

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...