• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain Totals some are good some are ok and some WTF Piss all.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you click the blue line in the backgound you see the limited historical data they used to base that model. It shows phuck all.
    The acutual historical temps are at the bottom of page.
    It's easy to see why they pick the 50's as base.
    1954 was cold enough to send many farmers off looking for jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      So jazz you would rather have plus 30 C and a strong wind for several weeks in the middle of a historic drought with not enough moisture to germinate your crops? LOL

And you must think we have never had frost in May before? Were you just born yesterday? Over my many years of farming we have had snow in May several times.

I wonder why many people suggest waiting till after the May long weekend before putting out sensitive bedding plants? Hmmm?

I would rather have the cool weather and rain in May than a prolonged drought and hot temperatures.

Lots of producers have learned the hard way to plant canola later to reduce the risk of frost damage.

Variability will continue when you farm in the middle of a continent north of 49 degrees. Climate change is measured in decades not days,weeks or seasons.
      Agree with what you stated, except Jazz was not born yesterday. It only looks that way because his lightbulb isn't very bright.

The other exception is that our location will only benefit with climate change. You may be concerned about what happens 10,000 miles away over climate change, but I don't care how they are forced to adapt to new circumstances. If it was reversed, I would say the same about advantages and disavantages..

Comment

I know many have already said this before, but if temperature increases slightly and precipitation increases slightly we grow more, which saves more lives, that is a fact. For some reason Chuck thinks this is a bad thing.
        But for Chucks wish to stop global warming, we have to eliminate fossil fuel which would cause lower crop production and loss of life.
        The world continues to produce more food every decade, that is a fact. I'd be more concerned about global cooling than warming and looking outside today, all the plants would agree.
        Chuck, do you ever think that there may be a chance all this historical weather data may be fudged for financial gain by some or will you just die on your sword if enough people start admitting they moved some decimal points by accident.
        All I hope is that my pointed cane is slightly longer than yours if we ever share the same room in a Care Center.

Comment

GDay, Rain came down torrentially in Yellowgrass-5 inches, Francis -4 inches, Regina-East, 1.3 and 10 miles East of Regina - 1.8.

Comment

Take a look at the Climate atlas of Canada for North Battelford.

https://climateatlas.ca/data/grid/761/chu_2030_45/line https://climateatlas.ca/data/grid/761/chu_2030_45/line

You can see historical data and all the hot weather, cold weather, temperature, precipitation, and agricultural climate factors to consider. 38 factors to consider in total. 38!! That's a lot of number crunching to do from memory!

Now try and tell us the climate in North Battleford has not changed in over 100 years! You are wrong!
            FFS, FFS,FFS,FFS,FFS, the f u c k i n g climate has been changing since the earth came about, no arrogant , stupid human is gonna change that
            you , I or any other hair brain aint gonna change that
            WTF is wrong with people , there were palm trees in the arctic
            a crocodile in our back yard
            have you been outside in the last four springs
            "Baby its cold outside" as the banned song would infer

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              I would rather have a cold spring than a warm one.

Thats a direct quote a month ago from climate cult leader chuck.
              one can only shake ones head ????

Comment

Half inch in gauge.
                Looks wetter than that..
                Good start.
                Just hope the wht/bly are still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  GDay, Rain came down torrentially in Yellowgrass-5 inches, Francis -4 inches, Regina-East, 1.3 and 10 miles East of Regina - 1.8.
                  5 " , really ? what a mess
                  we have had our share of those ugly bastards

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                    Agree with what you stated, except Jazz was not born yesterday. It only looks that way because his lightbulb isn't very bright.
                    Right buddy, lets get it colder cause thats always great for everything.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/weather/topstories/freezing-rain-leads-to-widespread-power-outages-in-eastern-saskatchewan-emergency-alert-in-yorkton/ar-AAKf7Ut?ocid=msedgntp Freezing rain leads to widespread power outages in eastern Saskatchewan, emergency alert in Yorkton

Thats about the 3rd or 4th time a major grid blackout happened this yr in Sask due to cold weather. But let me know when the climate change starts melting the power lines.

Comment

I just want longer frost free days ...
                      completely opposite of what we are being told in much of western Canada

Comment

Even in the mountains in France, the power lines are buried. The power loss from the lines not to mention maintenance and power pole replacement would amount to a lot of waste and cost for keeping overhead lines working.

Comment

"The trend is highlighted by the black flat line at about the 8 degree level." Huh ? The chart is almost unreadable and has no context. Where is the link and reference for your chart?

Where is the data from all the other stations in Sask and 9 other provinces and the hundreds of stations all across Canada? One station in Saskatchewan does not tell the whole story of Canada's climate does it? Let alone the world?

In the NOAA pictures do you think the warming stopped at the 49th? North Dakota and Montana clearly have warmed according to NOAA.
                          Corn Heat Units Chart for North Battleford 1976-2013 (38 years) with linear trendlne
                          Data source: Climate Atlas of Canada
                          https://climateatlas.ca/data/grid/761/chu_2030_45/line https://climateatlas.ca/data/grid/761/chu_2030_45/line

Click image for larger version

Name:	chu nb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	771112
                          Last edited by farming101; May 21, 2021, 16:38.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                            Hey chuck you ignorant f u c k.

My 90 plus year old has seen and remembers more stuff than you. And funny thing he takes stuff in and looks at the information.

He would never cut and paste but understand your being fed a big hoax.

Just **** off already and leave no one likes you.
                            I think you are finally starting to get through to him, he liked your post.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                              Corn Heat Units Chart for North Battleford 1976-2013 (38 years) with linear trendlne
                              Data source: Climate Atlas of Canada

[ATTACH]7978[/ATTACH]
                              I need to find the recent past 10 years
                              My guess as to where that line goes is going to be correct as of 2020 ..

Comment

Hey chuck I said to you I would leave for good if you would go for good. I would sacrifice what I bring because no one wants you on this site.

We lose guys because of you every week.

People are sick of you.

And what I bring compared to you let’s see last weeks crop report had 3000 views your posts have a couple but most are to see how stupid you are again.

Just leave already

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...