• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pallister's evasion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pallister's evasion

A reporter from a Virden newspaper asked some interesting questions about Ivermectin. Check out Pallister's response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf4EKO8H45g&t=4s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf4EKO8H45g&t=4s

Paid not to talked about?

Comment

Thats a bullshit Trudeau answer isn't it...

And why fall back to farmers as an excuse ...no government is supporting agriculture.

Why not say something about Manitoba Hydro?

Comment

Good God! What a crazy response to a simple question. Right out in left field!

Comment

Making that rain available.... wtf lol

Did I hear that right ?

Comment

Its no wonder there are conspiracy theory's everywhere you look when official's respond with nonsense like that.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
              Its no wonder there are conspiracy theory's everywhere you look when official's respond with nonsense like that.
              Now don't you go making $!!t up.

He gave a perfectly straight up answer to a question that didn't even deserve any airtime.

Anyone who questions the Government's knowledge and power is obviously weak-minded.

Why, even my doctor told me that there's no treatment for the Wuhan Flu when he was giving me the Pfizer sales pitch!

Of COURSE I believed him!

Just believe the Government and their experts!

And thank them for sending the rain...

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
                A reporter from a Virden newspaper asked some interesting questions about Ivermectin. Check out Pallister's response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf4EKO8H45g&t=4s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf4EKO8H45g&t=4s

Wow, how blatantly dismissive. Politicians and Big Pharma, a cushy little clique working together to extend the pandemic to benefit drug manufacturers, plain and simple demonstration here, IMHO Proof Positive!

Comment

I wonder , is he high?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    Wow, how blatantly dismissive. Politicians and Big Pharma, a cushy little clique working together to extend the pandemic to benefit drug manufacturers, plain and simple demonstration here, IMHO Proof Positive!
                    And WHAT have I been saying all along????
                    Collusion, agenda, kickbacks, suspicious BIG Pharma, death of Mullins, death of Shermans, suppress the simple effective mainly CHEAP solutions to push 15 billion VAXES times ?$, for trillions in profit. I showed who is invested, are we not being played?

Wake up sheeple. A complete evil lying SOB, like every premier, Chief medical Quacks and every federal MP crook.

How about Fauci and gain of function to make viruses more deadly in Wuhan? Nice honest believable scum.

If anyone out there believes these F*CKERS, you need a wake the H*LL up call.
                    Last edited by fjlip; May 26, 2021, 18:57.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      I wonder , is he high?
                      Adrenochrome

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                        Adrenochrome
                        Now there's another topic that could destroy every rich bastard on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post

“They lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us.” Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago.

And just like in the U.S.S.R., the masses go along with it even when they have every reason to reject the falsehood.

And we wonder how it happened back then, over and over.

Well now thanks to the likes of Lyin' Brian Pallister, we know.
                          Last edited by burnt; May 26, 2021, 19:55.

Comment

Absolutely Fjlip! These pluckers are colluding to hide a lot of shit they don’t want us to know. What a piece of shit. I thot the NDP were a bunch of phuck tards but this guy is no different. He can kiss my ass if he thinks he’s getting my vote. Our whole system is screwed if the people that made the most sense at voting time have done a 180 like this. Totally sickening when there are definite other alternatives to a vaccine and they don’t even wanna talk about it. Tells me there is a hidden agenda.

Comment

I really thought Pallister was better than that. I was there for a CWB protest rally back in the day. I thought he was an ok guy. Just shows to go you, its impossible to know a person you don’t know.
                              Last edited by sumdumguy; May 26, 2021, 20:10.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...