• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pallister's evasion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That video looks like a fake. Cut and spliced from other news conferences. This doesn't sound like Brian Pallister talks.

I heard most of the news conference but didn't hear that exchange. Although CJOB cut away after a bit and I could have missed it. I just think if it had happened the media would have been all over it but, nothing.

Pallister's best line from the news conference for all the Covid Hoaxer/Vax Hesitators was, "if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem". Such true words.

For those of you saying you'll never vote for him, you won't get the chance. He's stepping away.

Comment

If I was Pallister I would say “ I have had enough of the $h/t I’m moving to Saskatchewan where people are smart enough to get vaccinated”. Too many mennonites and First nations that don’t want vaccinated in Manitoba. Winkler and Mordon area has only 10% uptake on vaccines, they feel god will take care of them, the virus is out of control there. For all the vaccine fear mongers this is proof that Vaccines work great. Manitoba is a shitshow and its the citizens that are to blame not the politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
        That video looks like a fake. Cut and spliced from other news conferences. This doesn't sound like Brian Pallister talks.
        The only fake part of that video is Brian Pallister, the time stamp counted just the way it should, every wrinkle in Brian’s clothing were the same, even the three water glasses are in the same position, the papers on his desk and his mask are in the same spot. That video was definitely not messed with, the only part of the video that was messed up is Pallister and his response!

Comment

Pallister did not answer the question because it didn’t deserve any answer. If he said it might work how many people would be stupid enough to use it? They would be pouring it on like they were a cattle herd. If you aren’t smart enough to figure that out your part of the problem. Ivermectin is not a cure or the whole world would be already using it!!!!! I can’t believe how stupid some people are in believing everything they read on the net.

Comment

I am still intrigued by his comment on thanking those involved for making it rain .... 🧐.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              I am still intrigued by his comment on thanking those involved for making it rain .... 🧐.
              Yup, thought it was pretty phucking strange considering he was supposed to be answering a question about ivermectin..

He could have just said ....He wouldn't recommend the use of ivermectin as he knows nothing and then deferred to medical people...

But a Trudeau answer made him look stupid.

Comment

I had thought of a video being doctored too, but the Virden newspaper published a follow-up article:

https://www.empireadvance.ca/opinion/columns/pallister-tells-manitobans-biden-should-say-yes-1.24322047

Comment

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19 https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19 Here’s What You Need to Know about Ivermectin

FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans. Ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral (a drug for treating viruses).
                  Taking large doses of this drug is dangerous and can cause serious harm.
                  If you have a prescription for ivermectin for an FDA-approved use, get it from a legitimate source and take it exactly as prescribed.
                  Never use medications intended for animals on yourself. Ivermectin preparations for animals are very different from those approved for humans.

Comment

https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/assets/info/ppih/if-ppih-covid-19-sag-ivermectin-in-treatment-and-prevention-rapid-review.pdf https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/assets/info/ppih/if-ppih-covid-19-sag-ivermectin-in-treatment-and-prevention-rapid-review.pdf

KEY FINDINGS•The studies evaluating ivermectin treatment are not high enough quality to properly decide if ivermectin is useful or not. Most studies did not clearly describe the effect of the other medications given to patients or what other factors might influence their findings (“confounding”), did not have an adequate comparator group to assess if there was a difference in patients given ivermectin, or were too small to be sure that any effect of ivermectin seen was real. •With respect to ivermectin's ability to prevent infection with COVID-19, four low quality studies showed that ivermectin may reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection; however, there were several confounding factors and we don’t know what else the study participants were doing that might have influenced their risk of infection. More studies are needed to show if ivermectin can be used to prevent infection.•With respect to ivermectin's ability to treat people with COVID-19, seven studies that had a control group (ie. a group of participants that did not receive ivermectin) reported the effect of ivermectin on death from COVID-19. Four showed that deaths from COVID-19 went down, while three showed that deaths from COVID-19 were not affected. All seven studies were small and were of low or very low quality, so we can’t be sure that their findings were real. More studies are needed to show if ivermectin can be used to treat COVID-19. •The available data on ivermectin purchasing in Alberta doesn’t clearly show us if it is being used for purposes other than parasitic infections (ie. for COVID-19

Comment

ivermectin is used in the treatment of scabies for people and other issues....

Comment

Many nations are using Ivermectin prophylactically, with success. That is the truth and he could have said that if he speaks the truth. But for some reason today’s politicians have a tough time with that little detail.

Comment

Ivermectin has been used extensively for four decades for various ailments. Today many nations have adopted its utility for Covid prophylaxis, but not N. America. Why is it not even considered? That is the question that no politician will answer. Pallister no different than the rest.

Comment

Im sure we would hear the wailing 😭 from all the antivaxers and the conspiracy kooks if they lined up everyone and gave you a squirt of ivermectin on your back just like we did the cattle herd.

Comment

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/i-dont-know-bigger-story-world-right-now-ivermectin-nytimes-best-selling-author

A good story on the media blackout on Ivermectin.

Comment

If you want some more info on Ivermectin, this is a very readable article that goes into the issue in great detail.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/The-Drug-that-Cracked-Covid-by-Michael-Capuzzo.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0cioJXpjTavrDDXagzyqhHD2vYF Yi6SmDm80KllYSyZ0yee-Oa9Rn77FA https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/The-Drug-that-Cracked-Covid-by-Michael-Capuzzo.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0cioJXpjTavrDDXagzyqhHD2vYF Yi6SmDm80KllYSyZ0yee-Oa9Rn77FA

If many of these deaths could have been prevented with the use of this treatment (and others) then the regulators should face criminal charges. It's appalling that things should have come to this.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...