• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pallister's evasion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid reporter, but he should have given a better reply.

Comment

Agstar. Your Tourette’s is acting up again. Maybe there is a vaccine for that.

Comment

Why use a cheap, effective treatment when you want to prolong the fear and herd everyone through the money chute?

Comment

How about bleach or pixie dust?

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
            Seeing from this thread you can see how easily people are distracted from the real issue.
            Who cares of ivermectin works or not, again that’s not what this is about.
            Exactly , its about how a politician can not answer a question...while he calls others stupid , his response makes him no brighter than a 2 watt bulb.

Comment

So, if that NDP reporter wanted to know about Ivermection why didn't she ask Dr. Roussin? Pallister is not a doctor. Also, Pallister should have deferred.

At least he mentioned farmers. Shows he is thinking of farming which is a lot more than Wab Kinew would have.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                Seeing from this thread you can see how easily people are distracted from the real issue.
                Who cares of ivermectin works or not, again that’s not what this is about.
                bingo ........

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  bingo ........
                  You all might as well play bingo instead of flogging what you think the real issue is. There's a pandemic. Follow the restrictions, get as many vaccines into people as possible. The economy will reopen and life will start to return to normal. No other issues real or imagined.

Chinese lab escapes, Trudeau Chinese loving, or Rothchild population control are separate issues. Deal with the pandemic first.

Comment

Have Ivermectin in cupboard ready to go just in case. Veterinary use only. My wife who worked in a vet clinic for 20 years says it is apple flavored. Yes I am aware that the dose for a human is less than that for a horse. This product is taken orally, not poured on.

Comment

Pfizer is the one who will be anointed with an over the counter treatment for covid. That much is clear.

But first we gotta fill their coffers and scare everyone real good first, then when you get a sniffle in january, you will buy it without question and treat yourself at home, probably couple times a year.

Should be buying pharmacy shares. These places will all become mini health care clinics in the future.

Comment

Not interested in popularity contests. A landlord once pulled the acres we rented from him because of my vocal anti CWB stance. I've never looked back. He ended up locked in a care home because he went mental.

Comment

Calling Out people that are cautious over an experimental vaccine that’s being pushed by a government that most of the people don’t trust sounds kinda mental, be careful Braveheart, you might be next.

Comment

Canada will soon have the largest percentage of people vaccinated when looking at the top 13 countries by total vaccinations administered.(Canada is 13th) Whatever the outcome of the experiment will be it is now baked in...

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                              Not interested in popularity contests. A landlord once pulled the acres we rented from him because of my vocal anti CWB stance. I've never looked back. He ended up locked in a care home because he went mental.
                              And what happens if there is still 2 or 3 people a day dying come September once Sask tips over 90% vaccinated. FYI thats 20% above herd immunity levels.

We going to shut down again and start the shaming all over again? I imagine you will be the first in line to start it off.

Cases in Sask have fallen by 75%, hospitalizations and ICU by 50% and deaths still not budging - same pace as they have been for more than a yr. That would lead a logical mind to question what they are actually tracking, but nope our society is filled with children.

Comment

There is only one way back to normal. As many vaccinated as possible and follow guidelines until vaccines are deemed effective (health officials say 3 weeks after 2nd dose).

People can rant, cut and paste whatever, but, none of that matters. Public health won't relent. Ivermectin is not what they consider the standard of care. Even if it works as a treatment, they won't consider it as something to allow us to open up.

There's only one way back to open.

As far as shaming, if people feel shamed by what I post, then deep down they feel I'm right.

Bottom line is, if you don't want vaccines then don't get them. But constant whining on some Internet forum or Facebook whatever won't open us up again. It won't. Period.

This discussion reminds of the warden's line from the Cool Hand Luke movie when he said, "what we have here is a failure to communicate".

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...